This is VERY new to me! I am hoping to learn more about the "blogging" world. So please be patient with me, it's a work in progress, much like everything else in my life! I have followed others' blogs for quite some time now, and have been unable to interact, but I am learning!
I love primitives and folk art! I like to create things from other peoples' discards, and also create on my own. I hope you will join me in this new adventure!
Thanks for visiting.
Way to go Renee! I started a blog about 12 days ago and have had so much fun! You will too, since you are so creative. Hope you find that tree
ReplyDeletebetty
Oh Betty! How did you know about this? LOL! I am SO thrilled to have you following little old me! I think your home is amazing! I did find a tree~ it's on it's way to our home! I will be checking out your blog too and become a follower!
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed evening!
Renee
Renee I read on the CS forum where you had started it. My daughter doesn't own the Hen, it is a dear friend. Keep up the good work
ReplyDeletebetty
Hi Renee!!
ReplyDeleteI found you via Betty's blog! I've always thought it would be fun to do a blog, but I don't have the camera/computer know-how to post pictures that some do!! Good for you that YOU do!!!
I'll be checking back to see what you're up to!!
I can't wait to meet you!! It will be sooooo much fun! I hope we have a beautiful, sunny day!! (Cold is probably a given by then, don't you think?!?!)
Talk to you soon!!
Brenda
Oh Betty, I must have misread, but it sounds like a wonderful place!
ReplyDeleteBrenda, glad you found me! I have LOTS to learn! I do hope it will be nice, but in Minnesota, ANYTHING is possible! It's probably going to be cold by then for sure! But who cares? LOL! The laughter and smiles will keep us warm!