I have been thinking about doing a giveaway! This is what someone will recieve, it's a quilt that says "Family". It is not handmade, but it's still beautiful. Family is very important to me, and I just thought this would be fun to do. I'd like to be close to 50 followers, but if not, that's alright.
There are a few rules I guess. I'd like you to have commented with me at least three times, and I have to keep this to US residents only, as I do know the shipping rates are getting crazy. I am sorry, but this gal IS on a budget.
I will keep this open until January 14th. I will do a drawing the next day on the 15th. Please bear in mind, I am not fancy with all the widgets and things on this blogger just yet, so I will keep it simple to one post! LOL!
Thank you all, I have been enjoying my journey thus far, and meeting all of you!
Blessings,
Renee
Renee...what a sweet offering. I agree...Family is extremely important to me as well, and I would love to be entered into your drawing--thanks.
ReplyDeleteLynne
Hello Renee, I have enjoyed meeting you and the comments you have left on my blog. Please enter me in your giveaway.
ReplyDeleteGlad to have a new prim friend!
Hi,'That is such a cute wall hanging. Thanks for having such a sweet giveaway, count me in!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Quilts are beautiful & family is so important. Many famlies are like quilts. Put together one person at at time. Nice to meet you. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteHi Renee! This is an absolutely beautiful wall hanging that I know that I would ever be so grateful to have hanging on a wall in our home! Family has always been so very important in my life, both when I was a young child clear up to the present time.. My grown adult kids all have a love of family the exact same way as I do!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful New Year to you and your family, and I'll be seeing you over on the Country Sampler forums too!
Blessings,
~Lynn
It's beautiful...I would love to enter...thanks for your offer...blessings
ReplyDeletecount me in.It's really pretty.Warm Blessings!~Amy
ReplyDeleteIt is a beautiful giveaway. I am already following your Blog. I do get the whole postage abroad thing(only the other way round) Why does it have to cost so much? Good luck to all who take part
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI dont know what happened on my last comment it said I deleted it but I didnt, anyways I would love to be entered in the giveawaythe wall hanging is very pretty. have a blessed rest of the week....April
ReplyDeleteRenee,
ReplyDeleteI'd love to be entered in your giveaway! Family means alot to me and I love quilted hangings! Thanks for offering such a sweet and generous giveaway!
Blessings,
Tammy
Please enter me in your awesome giveaway. I love family too. Family is the most important thing in my life after the Lord.
ReplyDeleteI am not quite sure if I have left 3 comments though. Hugs, Lecia
Hi Renee,
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty wall hanging. Wishing you and your family and happy New Year!
Heidi
I would love to be entered in your giveaway it is adorable.
ReplyDeleteHi Renee, Hope you are doing ok, haven't seen you post at the csforum in awhile, Love the quilt!!!!! I would love to be entered!!!! Hope to talk with you soon!!!! Tammy (rusty5paws)
ReplyDeleteHi Renee, please enter me in your giveaway! I love that!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Brenda
I'm your #50! Came over from your sister's blog. I would love to win this little quilt. It's really cute. Sorry it took me so long to find you!
ReplyDelete★Linda★
I hope it wasn't cheating but I did go back and read some past posts and commented there as well.
Oh my, I almost missed this giveaway - Please include me - I just love the Family quilt. Thanks so much - have a great weekend.
ReplyDelete