Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Kindred Doll Swap
Good morning! Sorry for the sideways photo~ I don't know why it does that! It shows it the right way, and then it does this anyhow. I have to keep this short and sweet, I have work today. I participated in the Kindred Spirit Doll swap hosted by Amy over at Bumblebee Lane~ she's a sweet heart of a lady! Hugs to you my sister! My partner was Tiffaney over at The folded gingham blogspot. She's a very nice gal, and very talented! She should have gotten her swap from me, so hopefully she will like them, but I got these two lovely ladies! I love them! She also sent a book on New England and a basket weaving kit, plus two Halloween napkins.
I am still working in my bathroom, the painting is done, the light fixture is up, I still need to make a trip to Lowes for my globes, the new shower curtain holder is up. I am on the hunt for a towel bar replacement~ long story, but don't have time to go into all that.
Anyhow, this time of year starts getting crazy for me at work, so I will say right now, I won't be posting as much, I am just too tired. I have workwear and it's a lot of HEAVY product. Carhartt, Dickie, and more. I had three pallets of lined jeans, and the boxes weighed 80 lbs a piece, and yours truly has to lift all that, my body said "what are you doing?" It takes a lot out of me, but there just aren't a lot of other options at the moment, believe me, I have looked! It pays the bills, and that is a blessing.
Have a great week, I hope that I can have more to share, no promises though. I wish I was about ten years younger! I have a lot of bulbs to plant as well, so I need to get ambitious and get that all done! More Hyacinth, daffodils, allium, and oriental lilies.
God bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We ALL wish we were at least 10 years younger ... lol! Do take care lifting those heavy things ... you don't want to hurt yourself. I wish you could find another job. The dolls you received in the swap are wonderful! Glad the bathroom is almost done! Blessings, Shirlee
ReplyDeleteLove your dollies from Tiff. Sorry you have to do such hard work I know it wears you down fast.Big Hug for you!~Amy
ReplyDeleteOh I know this is hard work. Everyone says if you have a job, regardless to how you feel about it, you better hold on to it! But, as you said, its a blessing! I love your darling dolls...they are true prims! Love You!
ReplyDeleteLoretta
What a wonderful swap, love your dolls!! Can't wait to see pictures of your bathroom. Hugs, Lecia
ReplyDeleteGreat dolls Renee!! Looks like Tiff knew you well! And wow - a basket weaving kit? Didn't know they even made such a thing! Take care and lift smart (I know you know that...but my back hurts just thinking of it!!) Have a great rest of the week! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteBeautiful dolls, take care!
ReplyDeleteLove the dolls you got from Tiffany!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear your having a hard time with work.
Keep in touch!
Prim Blessings
Robin
Your dolls are so cute. I can't wait to see pictures of your finished bathroom. I am sorry you have to lift so much, but bet you don't/won't have flabby arms! Take care.
ReplyDeleteLove the dolls!
ReplyDeleteTiff sure sent a Wonderful box of goodies!!
TFS,
Tam
Oh those dolls are so cute!
ReplyDeleteYou be careful out there girl! I know you have to do it, but don't over-do. I worked at Hobby Lobby for 19 years and it was hard work, a heavy workout in itself. Walking the store many times over in one day, up and down the ladder, squatting to stock shelves, lifting heavy boxes... I always came home wore out. So I know what you mean. Take care of yourself!