Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hello, my name is Renee, and I am an addict!







Well~ I was bad! It's not all my fault! I met up with my friend from work, and she wanted to go to some of the places I go to. I think I am starting to rub off on her a little bit! She says she likes my style.
So~ well, it started out great! I had a coupon for lunch for us, and we hit the first store. We only went to two by the way! LOL! I told Michelle, maybe this is why I go on sale days~ my logic is this~ well, I don't know, but just hear me out! Sale days are good and bad~ good because you SAVE, bad because sometimes there isn't as much, but GOOD cause then you aren't bringing a lot home! On the other hand~ non-sale days~ hmm~ well, I found TOO much! LOL! I actually restrained myself, but felt guilty for finding all this stuff! In the meantime, she only purchased ONE thing at this store, she made up for it at the next one though!
Alright, well, I always have a list of things I am looking for, but there's always room for improvising. Look at this great little storage bench! Isn't it sweet? I had planned to use this in Brandons' room, we REALLY need to come up with something for all his little action guys. Then my husband spied it and he wants it for winter stuff, so I am not sure what will go down with this yet, but it was 15.00! And it's wood!
Well, I have discovered, I have an affection for certain things~ shelves~ don't know what it is, but I love them and I seem to find them, well this one called my name~ for 2.29 I guess not bad~ it's getting a makeover!
Then~my friend spied this huge lot of clothespins! Well, she knows I have a clothesline, and I can always use replacements! That went in to the cart! I also found these witch brooms~ looks like they were originally from Franks' Nursery which went under several years back, but I have a plan for them! 1.41 for all!
Plus, I scored some duds for my husband and boys~even found a few shirts for me!
Then we headed off to the next store~well~ I spied the cake mold and pan, passed up a raggedy ann~gasp~ cake pan, it was NOT vintage, so I didn't get her! (Angie already knows) Hopefully she'll forgive me! LOL!
I also have a thing for rabbits~ so I thought maybe I could try making some wax creations with some of these molds.
The best find for me~ were these three needlepunch sets! I was in shock almost! LOVE! Oh, and look, I got another bean pot! The handles are different on this one! Scored some more duds here and the Bugs Bunny plates are for Brandon. Found Kyle some cool clothes.
I truly am hopelessly addicted! Is this bad? I don't usually find so many things! Oh~ and Linda, if you see this is the wooden box thing with the lid a salt box? It is getting a makeover! Just wanted to share with you all!
 I did get the time off! So looking forward to it!  I hope you all have a great day!  Yes, I will be heading back to these same places with my mom! It will be on sale day! LOL! Maybe she can help me with some things around here! God bless!

9 comments:

  1. O Renne , I too am an addict , so never feel alone ;0) OMG am loving that bench what a steal ! Looks like a pretty good day and an awesome haul to me ! Have a great day hugs lilraggedyangie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow Renee, Awesome Finds ~ A girl can never have to many!!!
    Glad to hear you got your vacation time to spend with your Mom ~ hope you have lots of fun!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love that shelf! Don't feel bad...we are all addicts! But, i must say, i love the way you started your post...almost like being at an AA meeting! LOL! Higs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you are not alone, I have been addicted for years, can't help myself. Love your finds, price on the shelf was fantastic, can't wait to see how you redo it. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, my name is Robin...and I'm an addict too. ;o) Love it girl - you're too funny! Looks like you scored big time - love the little salt box - that's going to be awesome with a redo - and the little kitty punch kit. I didn't know you were a puncher! So glad to hear your vacation time went through - hope you enjoy! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Renee, I am so glad that you had a day of fun!!! You needed that. And wow, did you ever find some wonderful goodies!!! You hit the jackpot for sure!! Have a great eve. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Renee, with there with ya! So glad yo had a much needed fun day... My poor wallet starting next week with 5 days of shopping with the "bags".... HEHEHEHE OLM

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you posted this blog I too am an addict .I try to hide it but I think my husband might suspect something...lol , love all your finds .

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome finds the bench is especially awesome for 15.00. You could have worse "addictions" Glad you had a fun time

    ReplyDelete