Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Just want to say~

I am sorry to my swap partners! I am not normally like this, but, well, my mom being here, and all has sort of thrown me in a tizzy! I didn't realize that I should have already had it mailed out! I am USUALLY early! This time of year starts to get crazy for me. I hope that you will not be too upset. My poor mind is all over the place.
So, once again, I am terribly sorry!
I AM having a great time with my mom! We have laughed and laughed! And ate and ate! LORD, I have probably gained MORE weight since she's been here! For those of you that get to see your moms' frequently, you are SO blessed! I wish we were closer together, but that is not the case. I am glad that I can talk on the phone, but it's not the same as seeing her! It has just been nice for all of us. She is leaving on Thursday. I won't see her until Spring.
The weather here has been fantastic! I am taking it, because I know before long there will be LOTS of the white stuff, and I ain't ready for all that!
We went to the thrift place today~ two in fact. I found some goods, I will share later. If you see your mom~ give her a hug, and if your mom is in heaven today, blow her lots of kisses for the joys she brought to your lives!
Everyone is having fun with Halloween! I am hoping to get more out, there has been too many other things going on around here. My husband cannot find his drill bit for the screwdriver, so he will have to buy a new bit. I cannot hang my shelving until he gets that! BOO!
Have a great week everyone!
Hugs,
Renee

5 comments:

  1. So very glad you're enjoying your time with your mom....Always make time to make memories....I'm sure your swap partners will understand! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mailed all swaps out! Please remember my mom~ her dog finally passed while she has been here. He was 17 years old. She is understandably sad.
    Hugs,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have changed your back ground! I have no clue how to do that! so glad you enjoyed your mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so nice you and your mom are having a nice visit. I am so sorry about her dog, they are a part of our family and so hard to part with them. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee,

    Glad you and your mom are having a good time!

    So you get lots of snow? We don't get that much and Luke remembers what we did get and has been asking about it already! I always enjoy the times we get it, but I'm sure it would get old if you got lots!

    Hope you have fun with your swap and have a great rest of the week!

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete