Well, I don't have much to report here, I have been busy at work, and planting bulbs like a crazy woman! I HAVE to finish, they said now that the snow will be north of us, but still, too much to do, so that's getting done tomorrow after work! I am having my morning coffee, it's Folgers with a touch of Pumpkin Spice added to the blend. I use Coffee Mate Vanilla creamer. That's my splurge! I LOVE, LOVE Caribou Coffee, but not the 5.00 price tag! This for me, is the next best thing! I stock up on the holiday coffees' and freeze them in Ziplock bags, then we can enjoy them throughout the year.
I am still working on too many things around here, but not getting much accomplished overall! I did trace a pattern for a stitchery I am thinking anyhow. It's from Bird in the hand. There are just so many talented ladies out here! I wish I had OODLES and OODLES of money so I could buy from everyone!
Remember, I am ALWAYS open to swapping! I have a list below for those of you that haven't seen it.
I saw a fun list that Andrea from The Rustic Farmhouse started~ it's called Getting to know me from A-Z.
A~ Age. 40.
B~Bed~ full size, I have my Grandmother's spindle bed. Memories.
C~Chore you hate. Putting laundry away! DESPISE!
D~Dog~ we did have a Golden Retriever, but he had to be put down over a year ago.
E~Essential start to my day~ COFFEE!
F~ Favorite color~ RED!
G~ gold or silver. Silver or white gold
H~Height. 5 foot 6
I Instruments I play~ NONE!
J~ Job Title~ Clothing Clerk for a retail store, and wife, mom, etcetera!
K~ Kids~ two sons, Kyle, 18, and Brandon, 14.
L~ Live in~ Minnesota, but am originally from Indiana.
M~Make of car~ Honda
N~ nicknames~ Nae-Nae and honey bunny from my husband~ the first from my dad.
O~ overnight hospital stay.~ Only when having my boys.
P~ Pet Peeve~ Hair in the sink! Ladies~ if you have MEN~ you understand! LOL!
Q~ Quote from a movie~ "I promise you daddy is not going to kill Ralphie". From A Christmas Story!
R~ right or left handed~ Left.
S~ Siblings~ Well, I am an only and also the oldest of three brothers, one whom is deceased.
T ~ T.V. Shows~ The Waltons, and old episodes of Rosanne before she got all raunchy.
U~ Underwear~ Yes, I wear them! LOL!
V~ Vegetable you hate~ I don't really hate any, I LOVE them all, even beets!
W~ What makes you late? Well~ I am OCD with being on time, so I am always early! It would be an accident if I were to be late!
X~ X-rays~ When I broke my foot and when I got my leg trampled by horse.
Y-Yummy food that I make~ Enchiladas are a favorite!
Z~ Zoo Animals~ Giraffes are quite interesting to me, very unusual, but beautiful!
So, hopefully you all get a glimpse of me more. I am left handed, but I may be weird! LOL! I eat, write, play golf and craft left handed, BUT, I also bowl and can bat both ways, throw both ways and cut with scissors right handed.No wonder I am such a mess! LOL!
My husband and I have much to do, so HOPEFULLY I can get him to help me hang some stuff in the bathroom this weekend.
After this, I am going to start on the next bathroom, which I am in the stage of picture and drawing in hand for the gentleman that will be making the vanity for me. I am quite excited, except for the sanding of the walls does not appeal to me in any way! Kyle is quite looking forward to having his own bathroom, however, I told him he has to "share" it with me from time to time! I am excited to see it all finished, I can see it in my head, and that is a GOOD thing! I am listening to others like Kendra who is taking things that she has procrastinated with and she is finishing them. That is what I am wanting to TRY and do here! I am good at this anymore, I used to finish things in a timely manner, not lately!
Have a great day everyone! God bless!
Renee~ Oh haven't been able to comment on here awhile.Finally letting me.Love the getting to know you idea.Hubby's favorite movie is Christmas Story finally bought him the dvd last year.Hope you are getting settled in for the winter coming,not sure how we got here so quick.Eeek it'll be christmas before we know it.Hugs!~Amy
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your post alot I bet your enchiladas are delicious. Can't wait to see pics of your bathroom projects. I have a box to send you - are you ready to swap?
ReplyDeleteTruly enjoyed the A-Z Nae-Nae....One of these days I might just have to post mine...Good luck with the bath projects - at least you have it pictured and in your mind's eye. That seems to be where I get (AM) stuck....Don't know what I want and can't visualize a stinkin thing!! Have a wonderful Thursday! Love the new look of your blog! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteoh we have so much in Common Renee..now I know we are kindred sistas..I too am left handed and can bowl with either and I cut hair with my right hand too..in fact I cut everything with my right hand..but cooking then I cut with my left hand..hope you get lots accomplished..and have a wonderful day.:)
ReplyDeleteHi Renee,
ReplyDeleteYep, you sound like me!!
So much in progress, yet not accomplishing much.
But I keep a tryin'!
I am terrible about procrastinating.
That is something I am currently something I'm trying to overcome.
I loved reading the A to Z of you.
I think I may borrow the idea and do one too.
Your underwear comment made me literally LOL!
Have a great Sunday,
Tam
Hey, I enjoyed this and decided to join in. I bet I would love those enchiladas. Have a great week my left handed buddy!!!!
ReplyDelete