Yes folks I am still here! LOL! Really! It has just been so very busy around my homestead lately.
Have had school meetings, work, errands, crafting, cleaning and painting.
Yes~ painting. I have once again started! I also noticed something when my hubby took down the old light fixture. I am painting by the light of a big lamp! Anyhow, somehow along the way, the ceiling must have gotten wet. I think Brandon was the culprit here. In the light, you never saw it before, so I told hubby FOR certain, his buddy WILL be doing the ceiling! I must say,painting behind toilets takes acrobatics! I guess it's been a few years since I had to contort my body to get in a spot like this! And~ I have another coat to go!
I am so excited though, we will see what this turns out like. I am really liking the color though, one of my favorites.
It's not always easy to keep up with everyone~ so I apologize in advance. I am hopeful to have pictures by the weekend. I will be on a quest to find the globes I am wanting for these light fixtures, Lowes only had three of them last time I was there and I need more than that! So I will be going over to another one not far from me later this week.
I want to say I am inspired and uplifted by the posts I have seen. Not just the decorating parts, but the testimonies from the heart. Sometimes your life is the only sermon someone sees. I have not been a very Godly woman lately, I have had a hard time with my attitude, and I need it adjusted and fast! I told the Lord I am very sorry for my issues lately, I need help. I need to pull my gospel music out and get some praise happening! I need to tell him how thankful I am for all that he has done, and just praise him. I haven't been too diligent with this, I don't want to stand before him and say I was too busy to tell him how much he means to my life! I need my devotional time with him, without him, I will sink.
I will be getting my swap mailed out soon.
Where does the time get to?
Have a great week everyone.
God bless.
so good to hear from you! We all struggle with our walk with the Lord, its wonderful that He gives us chances again and again to draw close to Him.
ReplyDeleteHugs