Thursday, December 2, 2010

Vintage looking Saint Nick.

Good morning everyone! This Saint Nick has a very vintage look to him. He is about 17" tall, and stands on a wooden base, his face, hands, and feet are porcelin. His coat is of wool, and has a blue lining inside. I happen to have an extra of him, he would retail for around 80-90 dollars, but I am asking 25.00 for him, plus shipping, which I always try to get the best rates I can. I can do paypal, check or money orders.
I am just trying to simplify a bit more, and he is in excellent conditon and would make a great addition to any Santa lover out there.
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Renee~
    Thanks so much for your sweet and kind comments on my blog about the loss of our dog. We too, stayed right with him until the end.
    I've really enjoyed my visit here and have just become a follower so I can visit more frequently. I too enjoy finding old freebies and making them into something wonderful and useful. :0)
    I'm always happy when I meet a sister in Christ too!
    Blessings to you~ Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Birgit,
    Thank you for stopping by! I know you are good at repurposing things, I have followed you for quite awhile! Love what you do!
    If any of you ladies are interested, I know times are tough, believe me. I'd love to do a swap too! I have a few other things I can swap as well.
    I am looking for either a rag runner about 48" long~ you all know my color scheme I think, I love the bonnets, or the cross stitched items. I will think about what else I am looking for, but those are some things I could think of right away. If anyone is interested, let me know. I will post some pictures of the other things later on, I just don't need to have the duplicates! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee, Thanks so much for your kind words.I guarantee you I got back so much more than I ever gave. I loved those children and had so much fun. One day I am going to do a post on some of the funnies that happened. My spinning wheel has a pin in it, that my husband put there so J could spin it!
    I am so glad to know you too. YOU and your husband are the ones to be admired!!!
    betty

    ReplyDelete