Sunday, October 31, 2010

Do you ever doubt your ideas~ALOT! LOL!

I am just wondering this lately, I have LOTS of ideas and things that inspire me, but sometimes implementing them is another story! What do you all do when this happens to you? I am currently working on our downstairs family room, I have painted, and arranged things. Still LOTS to be done yet, but when it comes to finalizing what to hang here or there, well I just get COLD FEET!
I have been very open and honest about the fact that I am working on purging things out that I no longer just have to have. It has been quite the journey so far! Plus the fact that we used to have a primitive store, and I have ALOT of stuff still hasn't helped my cause!
I am a collector, I love things, but I also don't want things to OWN me! I don't want to be a gluttonous person, I am very giving, I LOVE to give, and I have given much away and will continue to do so. In fact at some point, I am sure I will give some things away here!
Some things I will always hold onto for a variety of reasons, but I need to be able to figure out where to put them in our home! If you want to see pictures of what I have done so far, I am a member on Country Samplers forum. I am known as gardengal. I am also a member on APPs' site, I am known as anniegirl.
Sometimes, I just plain get overwhelmed, some things happen easier for me then others, and lately, I have just been struggling!
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you will continue to do so, as I said once earlier, my life is one long consistent TWEAK! I welcome any advice or feedback.
Have a safe and Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Renee! Well it's about time! LOL, just kidding! Your blog is going to be great! You are so full of helpful information and advice. I'm so excited for you.
    Keep those ideas coming.

    Donna
    "Candlelady"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your post on the Country Sampler forum and popped in. I can't wait to read more!!

    http://my-best-year-yet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee, its okay to doubt your ideas sometimes,decorating and life is a lot of "tweaking". I lived in my house forever before I put anything on the walls, now you can't find the walls.lol
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kath! I am STILL learning here, and one thing is how to post comments on others blogs that pop up with this certain "thing" that says it can't be delivered without compromising security! I'll have to defer to my husband with this. Anyhow, I LOVE your home, it's beautiful, and there are just SO many talented ladies and gents out there! (DAN!!!) I hope to have pictures to share very soon! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Renee!! Love your post on CS and can't wait to read more here on your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I certainly appreciate all of you that have stopped by and decided to join me here from time to time! I will always try and help anyone that I can, I am not selfish that way.
    Betty, I think you and I are onto something~ life IS one consistent tweak! LOL! You know the saying "I am so far behind, I thought I was first?" LOL! That WOULD be me! I found my sander, so I am good to go now! I have some things I have to "tweak" and then I hope to share pictures.

    ReplyDelete