Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!

Good morning! It's a GORGEOUS day here! Just wanted to wish you all a very blessed and HAPPY EASTER!  It's not about the candy, and the bunny~ it's about the sacrifice of the lamb sent by the father.
 What an amazing, selfless gift!

 I was outside today, saw some more signs of Spring. I hope it will finally start warming up here consistently. Many of my shrubs are budding out, and I am seeing some of the bulbs~ even the Alliums! Hopefully the bunnies won't spot them! I will try and start taking more pictures out here, I am just so thrilled to see more here and there! Not much happening here except finishing up swaps, cleaning out the dreaded laundry room, and who knows what's next on the horizon!
Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Yes! Thank you Renee for sharing the reason we celebrate Easter... our risen Savior!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renee, late Happy Easter.8-) A lovely reminder of the real reason for celebration.
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee
    Hoping you had a wonderful Easter~
    At our neck of the woods~ spring is popping everywhere~ been raining non stop~ green & greener~ it is getting so pretty!!!
    enjoy your Monday
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Renee, hope you had a blessed day. It is beautiful here this morning but supposed to rain later. Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful flowers.
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful easter sweetie! Two days of beautiful weather here not sure how to act to have flip flops on..smile..Lots of life springing up.Hugs!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful Easter as well.
    Today looks like it's going to be a beautiful one.' Grand Daughter and I already went for a bike ride.
    Enjoy your day & Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Renee! A late "HAPPY EASTER" from Italy with a wish for a warm Spring!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee, Hope you had a wonderful Easter!! Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog. I am afraid to email people back through the blogger comments. I don't think people are getting my emails. So I will just talk to you through your blog. Thank you about the comment about the song on my blog. I love it, I am a country girl and it is me to the T. I drive by the house where I grew up and would love to go inside and look around and show my children my bedroom and we have a dog buried in the yard too. LOL, Lecia

    ReplyDelete