Good evening everyone! I am always behind, I try hard to keep up, but it's not easy for me at least!
I AM working on some swap items for an Americana Swap I am in. Plus, I am making some things for me too! I will share the cheese boxes soon. They are still drying.
I actually pulled some stray grass poking through my mulch! I was enjoying seeing some Spring popping in, I will try and take some pictures. I did notice that the moles are back I think. This means WAR!
I also did a little bit of decorating. I'll admit, I am like OLM, sometimes I am good at hiding the real mess around! I have things on the floor~ from all the seasons! My poor brain just gets overloaded! I just never recalled it being this bad before! LOL! I will try and have some pictures soon.
I just can't move things around like the shelves and that. My hubby would not be happy about that! LOL!
I will have to make do, and I am still trying to figure out what to place in a few areas.
We had mac and cheese and popcorn chicken for dinner tonight. It's Brandon's favorite.
Thanks for visiting and I am sorry about the other link. I am trying, it's just hard for me.
I did list a few things on my selling blog. I will try and add things as I can, and I appreciate your patience with me.
Have a good rest of the week.
Morning girl...mac & cheese and popcorn chicken is always a favorite with my grandbabies! Girl my brain goes into overload sometimes with all the cleaning and decorating....it can easily become overwhelming...but I love it...lol...Have a great weekend sweetie....Picket
ReplyDeleteHey Rene, mac & cheese and pinto beans is my favorite meal! I get it everytime I go to Cracker Barrel! You will get it all together when its time. Right now you are making decorating decisions. It is looking good!
ReplyDeletebetty
Hi Renee, love mac and cheese!! Good "comfort" food.8-) Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, I so appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to seeing pics of your decorating.
Have a great day!!
Blessings,
Lorna
I'll just have mac & cheese.Yummy my favorite! Hugs Sis!~Amy
ReplyDeleteMy husband grew tired of me moving stuff around a long time ago. I have finally stopped moving things and am content with the look I have.
ReplyDeleteI love the pics of your home. It looks inviting....and that is what matters.
Theresa,
ReplyDeleteI have no way to leave you a comment. I appreciate you stopping by to visit me! I appreciate everyones' kindness, really! I AM thankful for what we have, I don't mean to complain, I do get irritated with myself from time to time when I can't pull it together!
I am always thrilled when I manage to complete just ONE thing lately! LOL!
Have a great day!