Saturday, April 2, 2011

Busy weekend ahead!

Good morning! I just wanted to pop in and say good morning to everyone! I hope you are having a good one so far. I can finally see grass again. Hope that continues!
In a bit, we'll be going to get our dishwasher. It's nothing fancy, but it will do the trick and I am really thankful for God blessing me with such wonderful friends!
I am excited that my BIL is coming over later to hel p me with some things, and additionally my hubby!
I have decided to try my hand at a selling blog, so he's going to help me with that. I am excited!
Gonna do some crafting later on, got some fabric washing now, some cooking. I will say nothing further!
Hope to get some things done around here.
Have a great weekend!
Blessings to all!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun filled weekend~ dishwasher yeah!!!
    Good luck on the selling blog~look forward to it!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun weekend! Looking forward to your selling blog. Enjoy your day ~Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are going to be busy, looking forward to your selling blog. Doing some handmades myself today, next weekend is our spring open house at the antique mall. Have a great day. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dishwasher is old but I am so thankful for it, it is really a big help. I am so glad that you are getting yours!!! You will love it!!! I can't wait to see your blog!!!Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will enjoy that dishwasher so much. I like having it to hide dirty dishes in as well as washing them! Have a great weekend,Renee. can't wait to see what you are up to!
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy that dishwasher! What a special treat that will be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Renee, I love my dishwasher!! Only two of us but I would hate to be without one. As Betty said, a place to hide the dirty dishes.8-) I am glad you are going to have one, it will make your life easier.
    Can't wait to see the selling blog.
    Have a great Sunday!!
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete