Sunday, April 3, 2011

Check out my selling blog!

Good afternoon everyone! Well, things don't ever seem to go like I plan them to. Does this happen to anyone else or just me? BIL didn't make it over~ bummer, but hopefully he will later on, so yours truly had to do this myself. I am crafting, cleaning, and cruising around the blogland today!
I can tell you the way to get to it. Check under my profile~ or it's http://www.nae-naesfolkart.blogpot.com/.
Thank you so much.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Renee, I tried that link and it took me to a mega site of bible studies??? Not that I am opposed to bible studies but it isn't your selling blog.8-) I went to your profile and found though but thought you would like to know about the link.
    Going now to check it out.
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me to the same link, I got to your selling blog through your profile, I really love everything, you are one talented lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Well, I don't know why! I guess I just am not smart about these types of things! Just go to the profile until I can get my BIL here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Renee. I will visit our selling blog too.
    betty

    ReplyDelete