I know~ I TRY hard NOT to complain, BUT I am just tired of things breaking around here!
No pictures, just my words.
It seems like we have these times of nuisances too often. My garbage disposal kicked the bucket, not only that, the dishwasher is on the fritz now! The van breaking down, it's kinda like enough already!
Do you ever feel like you just can't get ahead? I try to be postive, but sometimes it is just frustrating when things don't work.
Not to mention, I haven't been sleeping to well lately. Strange dreams, actually terrible dreams. I have been awake since 3 a.m.
I know dreams aren't necessarily reality, but it hasn't been pleasant.
There are far worse things happening, I realize, I guess I just am tired, the things here are getting older, we knew that things would need replaced eventually, BUT just not all at once!
I am praying that the Lord will help me through this whatever it is going on with me, I know he will.
And that we will be blessed to at least find these replacements at a decent price.
Thank you for listening to me vent a little, I appreciate it.
Bless all of you.
Renee
ReplyDeleteVent away sounds like you needed it!
Dreams are scarey>>especially when they seem so real!The kind that haunt us, yuk, girl>>try to find your happy place>>go outside breathe In & Out>>get some fresh air>>look at nature & the beauty around!
Hang in there prayers for you!
Sometimes a big hug helps so here!
BIG HUG!
and SMILE!
Teresa
aww I feel for ya!
ReplyDeleteI think those kinda things happen too often! Seems to always happen in threes....Our dryer broke right before christmas.. my daughters got a flat tire and my sons car needed new brakes all in ONE day!!! haha
I know I always worry about those types of things and then can't sleep!!
Don't worry things will get better!!
Jen :)
Sis~ Big hugs and prayers to you.Things will get better.I have the nightmares and never sleep so I know how it feels.Concentrate on getting the van fixed that's what you need most.Kids can wash the dishes LoL.Then just take baby steps for getting the other things. When you look at the big picture it can be overwhelming but when you deal with one thing at a time it works out better.Warm Blessings!~Amy
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean. Dec. 2009 started with no heat then no water. Furnance & well fixed. On to washer then dryer no longer working. Washing clothes by hand was not fun. Got them replaced. Frig stopped freezing. That worked out on its own. Thank God. Kidney problems & surgery. Still going on. Vehicle problems off & on. Jeep no longer starting had three flat tires. Van stopped running. In all this Hubby decided he needed a pleasure vehicle. A New Mustang. The family van has been in the garage most of Dec 2010. Still there. Maybe it will be fixed by weeks end. We need it. Can not afford a payment for another. The outside water source to the barn is frozen & then leaks when it warms. Kitchen sink faucet is leaking. Oh what a year it has been. I only say all this to let you know life happens & we jsut need to put it in the Lords hands. I will be lifting you up in prayer. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteWhen you are feeling so tired everything just gets to much and then you stress over what is in reality not a big problem but gets made bigger by everything else around you. What you need is to take a break. I don't mean a big Holiday I mean....sit in a corner read a book listen to music have a good old fashioned cry.
ReplyDeleteAs for the Dreams....wake up and write them down and then read them again and think them through and above all try not to go to bed worrying about waht you may dream just try to relax. Hugs to ya xx
Sounds like my Pouring Rain in my life... Well here's a
ReplyDelete(((((((((((((Hug for you))))))))))))))))))..
I know you need one cause I needed one earlier today!!! And this to will pass...
Start a compost pile with the garbage and let the kids do the dishes...imagine that if you will...Then you can save the money to get the replacements you need... Smile
Blessings
Tonya
Big Hugs to all of you! I feel so silly for complaining, I am not a complainer much of the time, but I am just like cut me a small break already! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI so appreciate you all for listening to me carry on a bit.
Have a good day ladies!
God bless us all.
I seem to always be waiting for the next disaster to happen, crummy way to live life, but these days have been so hard for many of us. Keep your chin up, you are blessed!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Renee, my mother always said things came in bunches like grapes. Look at it this way, Whether these things are fixed or not, life does go on and this too, shall pass. I think blogging friends can let us vent, because they like us, (or they wouldn't follow and comment), but they don't judge us! That is what friends do. Everyone needs a sounding board and we are happy to be here for you. Lots of prayers will be said for you today, dear friend.
ReplyDeletebetty
Rennee you are aloud to vent every one needs to. I sure hope all get better.Life some times test us we just need to pray and keep are head up. On that note just want to say I hope your winter blues go away. Winter is a good time to plan the next garden so think of it as a time to organize your thoughts lol thats what I do . Prim hugs to you
ReplyDelete