Good morning everyone! Well, first I want to thank all that entered the giveaway. I have technical challenges, so I had to do it the old fashioned way! LOL! Write names on paper, cut out and place in a basket!
So~ the WINNER of the FAMILY wallhanging is... APRIL! Kentucky Prim Mommy! CONGRATULATIONS April, please contact me so I can get this out to you soon! I am sure I will do another give away at some point here, so thank you for following me on this journey. I have met some really great ladies! I am truly enjoying myself!
Have a blessed day!
Morning girl...congrats to April on winning that pretty wall hanging...oh and don't feel bad about putting names in a basket to draw..that's the only way I know how to do it slao! lol Thanks for coming by and for the sweet comment..I'll add you to my blog list so I can find my way back..love your beautiful blog and your sweet spirit...hope you have a glorious weekend...Picket
ReplyDeleteApril congrats! I am so happy you won.
ReplyDeletebetty
Congrats to April! Congrats to you to sweetie you topped your goal of 50.Whoo Hoo! Hugs to ya!~Amy
ReplyDeletecongratulations to april and to you, dear!
ReplyDeletei am drawing from the same little basket. i think it is very commonplace and works very well.
★Linda★
Hi Renee, thank you for join ing my blog and I joined your too.
ReplyDeleteI want to wish Arpil CONGRATS on winning!!!
Renee you are a sweetie, please post on your side bar if you want that HILLCREST HOME PRIMS is doing a GREAT giveaway when I reach close to 350 followers.
You will have 2 entries for that and if you explain how you decorate will be anothe r2 entries!
GOOD LUCK TO MY NEW FRIEND!
Prim Blessings,
Tricia
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'am so excited , Thank you so much Renee for having such a great giveaway .... Have a great week . April Family Friends And Prims
ReplyDeleteCongrats April! Thank you Renee for hosting this great giveaway!
ReplyDelete