Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesdays' Musing~ Valentines.








Good morning! Today's chain is all about Valentines! Well, I guess I sorta do the "Amore" thing all year round to a degree, LOL, because I LOVE hearts! Yes, I'll admit it, I LOVE them!
I made the Annie sitting on the ladder, she has a tag that says "love bears all things". I have a small heart tucked next to her.
I also made the black angel hanging on the cupboard door. She was based off of a pattern by Click your heels.
I also love the Carol Endres picture I found about a year ago. It's a special piece, it's signed by her on the back, I found it on craigslist. It says " Love one another". A twenty dollar find! Yep, I squealed on that one!
I have had my grapevine twiggy, heart wreath for a number of years now. I got that at The Round Barn~ it's now called The Round Barn Potting Co., but the Barn USED to be THE place to go for primitives.
I have a "thing" for the hands and hearts as well! Just something I happen to believe in, God created us to work with our hands, I think most of us do our fair share! LOL! I normally like to keep myself pretty busy!
I want to thank my blog sister Amy for sharing directions with me on how to do the links, I'll have to go back when I have some time and figure all this out, so for today anyhow, I just wanted to get this on here before I head off to work.
I sure enjoy being a part of this. Have a great day, and kiss your Valentine each day! Can't wait to see everyones' Valentines!
Bless you all! And thanks for visiting! Don't forget to sign up for my 50 follower giveaway, it closes on the 14th!

16 comments:

  1. Geesh! My brain sometimes gets ahead of my hands! LOL! Thank you to Misi over at 1890 Gable Musings for hosting this! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your val. treasures!!!!!Talk to you soon!!!Tammy (rusty5paws)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat, Renee. I too love Heart and Hands and used to collect them. I have sev Christmas ornaments. I really like yours.
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you joined in today! I really love the heart in hand gameboard.I love the hand motif as well and almost bought the same wooden one at the antique mall about 2 weeks ago,funny thing I was thinking of you when I saw it LoL...Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Prim display!
    The Annie what a sweetie, she is so cute, you did a really nice job on her!
    The last pic is my favorite, love the entire display backdrop, wreath, & broom!
    enjoy the day
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee, Those are adorable displays. I love Valentines and all Holidays, but have very few heart decorations??? What's up with that!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It all looks wonderful Renee! I ♥♥♥ it!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE seeing pics of your home. Good thing I don't live close, you might find me peeping in your windows:) Your home appears so cozy and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your heart wreath & black crow. I love to see black crows. I just could not put mine away. They are on my Val tree. All looks wonderful. Great comment on your hearts & hands. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hearts everyday seems great to me. I love how you decorated. The Heart In Hand is a favorite of mine too. Thanks so much for sharing in the chain.
    Bliss~ Misi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Renee, Just found your blog. Love it! Your decor looks wonderful. I love the dolly on your ladder. Hope you join in next weeks display chain...they are so much fun. Check mine out to if you get a chance.
    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you everyone! I love the crows too, I like to use them year round. I have a crow gal that I need to finish up, I started her awhile back.
    Thank you for inviting me to the chain, I am having a blast!
    Amy, you know me too well! LOL! I found that sometime back on a thrift outing, it's one of my favorites.
    I love Annie too, the Annies' are sort of what I am known for. They are my favorite ones to make. I was going to give her away as a gift, but I just couldn't part with her, so she sits on the ladder with her little bear and heart.
    I like to create with alot of different mediums though, so I'd like to start playing soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Renee,
    Maybe we are kindred spirits...I'm a sucker for hearts too. After all, one can never have too much love, right? :) Thanks so much for sharing your home with us Renee!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  14. fun displays...really enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great displays! Thanks so much for sharing ;) Enjoy your day ~Kimberly

    ReplyDelete