Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sick and Tired.

Hello blog pals. I am making this short and sweet as my eyes are super watery right now. I have the WORST cold~ actually I fear that it's now bronchitus.Sorry for the spelling. I count my blessings, I haven't been super sick for a few years, yes I get an occasional migraine or something, but nothing like this!
To top it off, my Brandon is now coming down with it, and that is ten times worse since he has a major aversion with taking medicine of any kind! He weighs about 150 pounds, and I can no longer wrestle him to get him to take any thing. This should be interesting!
I am having trouble with blogger lately, we have two computers and the one I don't know how to upload pictures from and the other one that I do upload them on is giving us fits for some reason. My hubby is hoping to get it fixed along with some other things that have broken around here~besides me!
I have been reading off and on, I think of you all, wish I had something grand to report, but in my current state, nothing much. I am going to try and get into a doctor, that for me is big, I don't go in unless I am REALLY bad off.
Hope everyone stays healthy and I wouldn't wish this on anyone. It stinks! God bless.

10 comments:

  1. I also wonder~ have any of you purchased the bigger trees off of ebay~I have never shopped ebay, I saw some german trees~7 footer, I am wondering about these. Anyone who has purchased this particular tree, please let me know.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Renee , I hate that your so sick my friend! Definately get to the dr if you can and rest up ! I think this garbage is viral , cause it sure seems to be spreading all over blogland like wild fire ! prayers for you and your kiddo that you feel better soon! hugs lilraggedyangie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee this sounds serious! Please take care of yourself. Don't wait too long before seeing a doc. You are in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You get your butt into that doctor ASAP!!! If you feel that yucky, it's likely an infection of some sort or more - and ain't gonna get better by itself!!! Seriously. There's lots of nasty stuff going around way to early this year...I'm thinking it's going to be a long, hard, season. Hope you get better real, real soon! Smiles ~ Robin (No hugs this time; no offense, but you might be contagious....) ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I was closer, I would bring you chicken noodle soup and hot tea with honey. Get well and get to the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee, OMG!!! FEEl better soon! I had that a couple of weeks ago, it's a wicked one! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Renee,
    When I am experiencing something unpleasant, I remind myself that, 'This too, shall pass.'
    Prayers for a swift recovery,
    Blessings, Trisha

    ReplyDelete