Saturday, March 17, 2012
THIS IS TEST OF THE EMERGENCY BLOGGER SYSTEM!
It actually worked! So, I only was doing a test. I honestly thought I was going to have to stop blogging! What is a blog without pictures? Well, I will show you all a few things I made for the last swap I was in with Amy over at Bumblebee Lane. I hope my partner liked her things. I will take more pictures later to show you my goodies from her. I did like them very much, and I know that her area was affected by the storms, so I hope that things are alright. I did send an e-mail, but hadn't heard anything. I made this rabbit poke, I just free handed him, and think he turned out good. Plus, I have these little peat pots, so I decided to make a fun garland with them. I painted them, used vintage clothespins and stamped the word GROW on Osnaburg. I like these, and plan to make more! At least I know my creativity is not totally gone!
I am actually in the works of making two more gals, they are VERY primitive, which I am excited to finish them, but I have much to do.
Later today, we are going to continue our search for carpet. You won't believe the price I was quoted from the place we went to! I nearly spit my coffee out! 1000.00 dollars just for the stairs only! Not including the flooring for our very small foyer. I said I don't think so!
I am joining weight watchers~ either the on-line or buying the kit through ebay. Haven't decided yet, but I also treated myself to a lovely tin light, and I am looking forward to getting that. I have the perfect spot for it.
I will share more as it happens. Trying to do some Spring cleaning here, have the windows open and would like to just wave a wand, but cannot do that, it only works on T.V.!
I am hoping to list some things on my selling blog, I am hoping this will continue to allow me to post pictures. I do not know what is going on, but it was annoying as all get out!
I hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather, and have a nice weekend!
God bless!
A big shout to OLM~ CONGRATULATIONS on your place in the magazine! Proud for you my friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Renee~ Girl I thought you were never coming back.LoL..Good to see/hear you.The bunny poke turned out cute.Good luck with the Weight Watchers I hear alot of good about it.I'm not one that can stick to things like that but with summer I'll have plenty of exercise.Big hugs Sis!~Amy
ReplyDeleteLove your work. I totally get the carpet price shock. I had a woman come from Sears to give us a quote for our 540 sq ft basement, 2 bedrooms and our staircase(13 stairs). She emailed me the quote......$9000................insanity!!!!! Needless to say we still have the same old carpet. I absolutely refuse to pay that much for carpet. I could buy a car for that price.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are blogging again. I love seeing all your great prim items.
Love my goodies!!I will post my goodies hopefully in a day or so. Sent an email the other day.
ReplyDeletetake care
Kim
Hi Renee, Love your creations! You do great work!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with weight watchers. I have really been thinking about joining. They have a good plan.
Hope you are doing well, have a great eve. Hugs,Lecia
Hi Renee... Blogger seems to have a mind of its own lately..drives me nuts too!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck with the weight watchers seems it is working well for many of our blogging friends.
Cost of Carpet is rediculious to say the least...Good Luck finding a decent price!!
Cute Creations!
have a Great week!
Blessings
Tonya
Your bunny poke was cute as could be! Sticker shock is common these days from gas to everything else. Glad you are back blogging. good luck with ww. I need it too, but just refuse to pay $$ to do what I should.lol
ReplyDeleteYou did an awesome job on the bunny head Rene! If I tried to free hand it, you would have no idea what it was suppose to be, lol! Cute idea on the peat pots too! I bought a bunch of them last year on clearance and they are still waiting for me to figure out what I'm going to do with them. Love the garland idea.
ReplyDeleteYikes on the carpet quote, wow! I'm with you... don't think so! Hope you find something reasonable. We are gonna need to do that soon and I'm already dreading it.
Have a fantastic week~
Oh the bunny face is cute, Renee! Great job!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on the carpet quote. I know we're so much do-it-yourselfers that it is tough paying out for anything. Our furniture is a big deal because I'm used to doing everything low budget. This is one of those things I held out for! :) You will find another solution or a better price. Don't give up!
Happy Easter!
Tammy