Hello everyone! I am so thankful for the gift God bestowed on man! Aren't you?
It truly is amazing, the sacrifice he gave! I cannot thank him enough!
I am sorry for being such a bad blogger. I have been, I know that it is meant to be fun, and it is, I guess sometimes, there isn't enough of me to go around!
So~ my computer, the one I know how to do my pictures from, well, it' currently being serviced at this time. Don't know what is wrong, but it just stopped loading period. I am not that bright about this stuff. My oldest sons' computer is also on the fritz, so he is saving up for some parts he needs for his. So, that leaves my little laptop, which is suddenly the prize in the home! LOL! I am sure you can load pictures, I just don't know HOW!
My husband, I am sure can figure that out, but at the moment we are busy with other stuff! I thought I would pop in and give you all an update!
We have been saving and saving, and we still are! LOL! You all know I am a frugal momma! LOL! Not always because I want to, but I have to! Have you all seen how much stuff keeps going up?
I am done painting the downstairs bathroom! Can you believe it? It only took me three months! Sometimes I procrastinate, not sure WHY, but I do! So, that is done, now I am just waiting for one little piece! Then, I can get the sink done! I think I will get to that within the next week or so.
We have to get the plumbing components done, not my area! My husband and BIL will most likely do that.
So, I also did a HUGE job last weekend, I totally gutted my whole pantry area~ I have three main areas I use for food storage. I recruited my oldest son to help me. It WAS a task! LOL! I stuck with it though and got it done! I am SO happy, and my husband was totally shocked!
I have to do my spices, and a few other areas, but it was such a rewarding feeling to get it done!
I also have an idea to build another pantry for the dining room, so we'll see. I think I can get him on board, since he got a new table saw! He can "test" it for me! LOL!
I am hoping that with our veggie garden this year, I can do lots of canning.
My kitchen is not big, sadly.
Also, got the stairs done, and also the entry! It LOOKS so nice! I can't believe it! We have a small entry, I mean it! It actually LOOKS bigger now! So, now the big wall can be painted, and some other things that can get finished up.
I only have about a dozen projects right now! Plus, more on the horizon, there is always something to be done!
This year though, IS the year that I plan to get my back yard finished! I have told the Husband, GET READY!
I also joined a gym, and it is different, but I am liking it so far, it is good for working through the stress from my job mainly. I also hope to lose some weight. I got my Weight Watchers, so we'll see how that goes. I am taking some vitamins, and some natural herbs to help me with my Menopause symptoms. I have really had a hard time this year! I need to haul myself into the doctor for a complete checkup. I won't tell you how long it's been, but it's been awhile!
I am always last on the list, but I am beginning to realize, if I want to be around to harass my family, I need to take better care of me!
I have been doing some creating, but I am trying to get down to the basics, as much as I can, I will do what I can.
Practicing driving with the oldest son, working on the parking so he can get his license. So hard letting go, so hard, but I am getting better. :)
I had fun swapping with my gal Angie! She is a sweetheart! Just love her, and I have a pretty soft heart most of the time! LOL!
I am taking some time off from work at the end of the month, looking forward to that, I may start some of the landscaping pieces then. Keep you posted, and hopefully I can share some pictures soon!
Hugs, and GOD bless!
Happy Easter ..May God Bless you and fill your heart with warm Sunshine and Happy memory's as you come together to celebrate the ressurection of our Lord.
ReplyDeleteEaster Blessings
Tonya
Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteWishing You all the best~
Pamela :)
Happy Easter Renee!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lorna
Happy Easter Renee!
ReplyDeletePrim Blessings
Robin
Goodness girl, you have so much going on... how do you know which direction you are going?? Lol! Congrats on getting so much accomplished so far, that does make one feel good, doesn't it? It really helps me to go head-on into the next project, gives me confidence.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes on the projects ahead and with the gym/weight watchers. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter~
Happy Easter Sweetie!~Amy
ReplyDelete