I know~ I am a lousy blogger lately! So sorry, it is just hard at this time of year for me. I had the worst start out to my day~ considering I only got a few hours of shut eye. I think I am just over thinking many things, so much on my mind.
I had to pick up my youngest from school as he apparently threw up, so I was in the midst of getting ready to go pick this sink up, which I had been saving a while for. It is so nice and I am very happy with the result. Now I just have to get it all put together.
And I am so sorry I missed out on the Auction for my miss Amy! I am planning to stop by and see your goodies though! Oh how I wish I had boatloads of money to help folks out!
I have one wall to sand~ actually my husband has stepped up to help me, and I am thankful too!
Are you all set for Christmas? I have the turkey thawing, we will just be spending it at home most likely. We will watch " A Christmas Story", it's tradition!
My heart is full of love and concern for all my blogging pals that are going through such trials, please keep looking up, and know you are NOT alone!
I am off and running now~ going to do some sanding. Enjoy the season!
Giggling because we always watch A christmas story to hubby's favorite had to buy the dvd for him last year..Yes I can't believe the way everyone came together for me truely humbled..I have always trusted that the lord will provide all my needs but the way it happens sometimes is just amazing.Hope you don't catch that virus and hope he feels better before Christmas.Love the new sink.Warm Blessings!~Amy
ReplyDeleteThe sink will be wonderful! you will make it!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Hope that your young one feels better soon.Great looking sink ,can't wait to see it together! Hope that you and yours have the best Christmas ever!Hugs,Jen
ReplyDeleteWe are all so busy this time of the year, I can surely relate to that. Your sink is really going to look great!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love watching, "A Christmas Story", it is a Christmas tradition at my house to watch that, wonderful memories for my neices and nephews, they stil talk about that.
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas! Hugs,Lecia
It's never fun to have a little sick, but especially not at holiday time! Poor little guy!
ReplyDeleteI will pray that the rest of you are spared.
Love the new sink cabinet. Are you going to paint it or stain it? There must be some kind of stuff to use to waterproof it. It will be wonderful when it is done. So much nicer than one you buy and a great feeling of satisfaction.
Turkey sounds really good. Maybe because I am hungry. LOL
We are having cheesy potato soup at Mom's and chicken wild rice soup at my daughter's. I have always preferred soup and snacks. There are so many treats, so way too many leftovers!
Enjoy your holidays and all the blessings in 2012!
~Linda~
Renee, I am so far behind! UGH! I need a couple of more days... I just don't knwo where the time is going....Have a most Wonderful Christmas!!! My friend! Can't wait to see the vanity in place! OLM
ReplyDeleteI'm really far behind too!!! I have so many presents to wrap that sometime I just want to throw them in a paper bag and staple it shut!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you get through everything you've planned to get done. So sorry to hear you little one is sick ~ hope he feels better before the big day arrives.
Your sink is going to look awesome!!!
Watching A Christmas Story is something we do too! Hubby's favorite!!!
Hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin
Oh Renee, so sorry you have a sick one anytime, but especially now!
ReplyDeleteThat is going to be a wonderful sink! Wow! Love it!
We will probably watch It's a Wonderful Life and we are having a smaller family dinner here this year too! Sounds like we're spending similiar Christmases! :) We are headed to AL (to my brother's) later Christmas Day though for a couple of days.
I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year! Will get that angel out to you today or tomorrow!
Lots of love,
Tammy
Hi Renee, I seem to stay behind all the time. After this week-end things should slow down some. Can't wait to see the finished sink. Hope you are all well by Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your family!!
Hugs,
Lorna
Ok...I think I win the prize for being the most behindist. ;o) And whoa - way to go taking on a redo project during the holidays. We have been needing to redo our bathroom (only one) for YEARS....Finally, DH has agreed - yeah, now that I've committed to teaching that class and don't have the time to deal with it! Anyway - hope, by now, your son is back to 100%, and things are all under control holiday wise. Wishing you and your family a season full of Christmas blessings, joys, and magic....Smiles & Holiday Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteYes girl, I'm right there with you! I had been running on empty all month I think. So glad for this week to just sit and do nothing but catch up on blogs and be lazy! I SO need it!
ReplyDeleteHope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoy bringing the new year in~
Hope you are okay. Miss reading your posts.
ReplyDelete