Good evening! I was very tired, but after having a relaxing bath, I sort of felt a second wind. I was sort of determined to learn something tonight about this new format I am dealing with. I joined up with a great new forum~ THE PRIMITIVE PANTRY! Our very own BETTY CROWE is involved with this group, and she invited me to join in. I am happy to do this~ except I STILL can't figure out how to load my avatar! I will try again tomorrow perhaps. My poor brain can only process so much!
I am hoping to soon take off a few days from my job. It is a very stressful job, and there is alot of drama that goes on with this~ Lord, I haven't ever seen anything close to this! I really am not one for drama, but I guess where women are involved, there's bound to be some. I am one that if I am upset, I will most certainly let someone know, but then I will be happy to move on from there. I think I have expressed my frustrations to my managers enough, and I will just leave it in the Lords' hands, because I cannot change this situation.
I am a worker, I see the goal and want to get it done. As quickly and effieciently as possible. No one bothered to tell me, this just doesn't happen when you work retail! LOL!
Onto better things~ I wanted to share the other pictures I found in my messy craft room! We won't talk about this! LOL! I really need to get it organized, it would be nice to just get it done, but I am not looking forward to it, so I keep putting it off. Remember the last picture I found~ I am sorry for repeating this if I have, you know the one I found for 4~? Well, I was in the craft room, and I saw them on the table. I am embarrassed to say I had forgotten they were there! As I looked more closley, I realized they are by the same artist Mary Baxter. They have the same paper labels on the back, and I had bought them sometime last year at another thrift store. I HAVE to find places for them all. Would you group them together? I think that could work.
I also made this Raggedy Ann doll, I love the Raggedy gals! I also finished this bunny up, he isn't named yet, which is unusual for me, but I am quite happy with how he turned out, considering he is only the second bunny I have ever made. His nose IS pink, and he's holding a carrot. I sat him on an ol highchair I have, it's green, and I am trying to decide if I should paint it or not, I also have the cradle that goes with it, I am not sure where I would put that at, but the paint is chippy. I found them years ago at a flea market.
I hope you all have a great week, and I am just heartbroken for the people of Japan. Praying for them all, so very sad. God bless you all! Thanks for visiting me, I really am thankful for all of you!



I love your Raggedy Ann doll - I seem to have a soft spot for them LOL I even have 2 in my kitchen above my cabinets of all places! I love chippy paint myself :) I am glad I found your blog!
ReplyDeleteYour bunny is sweet! I hated all the drama when I worked office work.I like to socialize but not all the cattiness of it.I hope you are able to do some "me" things on your days off and enjoy yourself.You need to refresh yourself.Hugs sis!~Amy
ReplyDeleteThought this might help a little with the blogging.You can email her and she'll answer your questions plus at the top you can click blog tutorials and see if any of her topics you need help with.Hugs!~Amy
ReplyDeletehttp://cozylittlehouse.blogspot.com/2011/03/blogger-tips-monday-changing-image.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FKxqG+%28COZY+LITTLE+HOUSE%29
Hi Renee, I am having the same problem at Primitive Pantry. It is all Greek to me.8-)
ReplyDeleteLove your bunny and raggedy. The high chair is adorable, would love to see a pic of the cradle. Sweet pictures too.
My craft room stays a mess, I clean it and start one project and it is a mess again.
Good luck with your job, you are right, what you can't change just let the Lord take care of it. Hard to do sometimes though I know.
Have a great evening!!
Blessings,
Lorna
Your doll & bunny are sweet. So do you have a name yet for the bunny. I like to name my creations to. Displaying the doll on a rug beater is a wonderful idea. I pray things get better at work for you very soon. Great highchair. Seems we want to see your cradle to. Thanks for your kind comment on my last post. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteLara
Wish I could help you but I can post pictures and that is it. Hopefully work will get straightened out. Someone will figure out how to help you. I love that flop eared bunny! Can't wait to see what you name him!
ReplyDeletebetty
Oh goodness, sorry about your job. I worked at Hobby Lobby for 19 years so I know all about the hard work that comes with retail and all the drama that comes with it too. I think managers get so sick of hearing everyone complain about everyone else that they just start tuning us all out, lol! I hope you're able to take a few days off and refresh yourself.
ReplyDeleteI think you should put the pictures together, it would make a bigger impact. They are cute! Your raggedy doll and bunny are so cute, great job on making them!
Oh my blog pal, I am so sorry about your job. Please try and take it easy and relax. I know easier said than done.
ReplyDeleteI love the Rag doll and the bunny is SO DARN CUTE!
Thanks for your sweet comment you left on my blog.
We really miss my Mom(MIL) their Nonnie!
Please have a great weekend,
Prim Blessings and Think Spring,
Tricia