Saturday, June 11, 2011
Cat,coffee,pizza, mulch. What do these have in common?
What a day! Did you figure it out yet? LOL! Well~ what those things have in common is just me! LOL!
I had to make all of them~except the mulch, BUT I had to haul it and put it in place! Does this count? LOL!
This is just one full load, and we need more! Weeding and placing, I discovered to my surprise that I have several baby peonies! I am just as giddy as can be! I love the peonies! I wish you all could smell them! I could just lay out there, although it wouldn't be too comfy! My cranesbill started blooming, I have a pink variety also, I will get a shot of it later.My roses are starting to bloom now, the one in front with the crummy blind~please ignore! That is from our cat! The ones I want to get, are going to be more expensive, so I am not certain when that will be yet. Anyhoo~ the rose there is my most special~Grandmothers' Blessing. I planted this rose when my Grandmother was very ill with a rare leukemia, she actually passed away the same day I planted these. Every year, I get excited when it blooms, I have a plant marker there with the name on it. Then the family nominated me to make a homemade pizza. Well, I have only done this about three times now, it is going to take me a bit of time to get this perfected. I slightly burned the edges of the crust. They ate it anyhow, we just cut that part off! I have a chicken thawing out for tomorrow. I got a little bit done in the garage,but I also cleaned out my two utensil drawers early this morning. Boy what a job! Salvation Army here I come later this week! I also posted a few things on my selling blog. I want to thank those of you that have purchased from me, it means alot! Trying to save up to get our son a car. He is looking for a job too and it's just not easy right now. I will keep praying about that too. We haven't applied for SSI yet, I don't know what we are waiting for, but he wants to also feel successful too. So much to be done, I need that garage clean! LOL! It's getting there, slow and steady.
Hope you all are having a great weekend. Thanks for visiting, and God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Renee,, You were a busy girl today... No weed pulling for me... It's killing me... there is so many...but I am TRYING to be good!
ReplyDeleteI will keep your fingers crossed that you son will find something that fits his needs... It's so hard! I will email you about the girls! OLM
Oh my goodness you are a busy one.One of my specialties is homemade pizza. We have it for my grandson-in-laws birthday every year and sometimes in between. I make my own dough and every body makes their own pizza. Takes a while, but oh so much fun!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about the blinds. I have a big place eaten out in my kitchen floor from my old rottie!lol
betty
Busy, busy you, Girl!!! Your garden, tho, is looking wonderful! The peonies are gorgeous! Too funny about the blinds....naughty, naughty, kitty!! Hope your having a wonderful sunny Sunday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteYou sure were busy today. Everything is looking beautiful. Nice pics...Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteSo much work~ so worth it~ Looks so beautiful~ wonderful job!!! you can see the pride you take in your flower beds!!
ReplyDeletesmiles
Teresa