Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Trying to stop and breathe~maybe later!
I thought I would do a quick post. Today is the big day! Kyle will be done with the highschool chapter, and it's on to the next program. I had a busy week at work, it usually is, but it seems to be steadily increasing. Trying to work on the garage here and there, get my garden going, I guess we have summer now! It was 97 degrees and today will be 98! I mowed yesterday, thought I would die! I got a WEE bit of sun! Working on swaps, cleaning the homestead. Just LOTS going on!
I want to thank those of you that have purchased from me, I really appreciate it, and hope that you will love your items! I hope to get more posted later. I am trying to heed OLM words~ Breathe! Maybe later! LOL!
I took a few snapshots this morning, My peonies are starting to bloom, boy is it EVER fragrant! The clematis is opening, Baptisia starting to bloom, more Iris, I need a bigger memory card! I got all my roses fertilized now for six weeks. So much to do!
I may be away here and there, trying to get this stuff done, so we can have a small gathering for Kyle. It will be towards the end of July, but my goal is to have things more cleaned up. I hope that all of you are having a great week! Thanks for stopping by and visiting me, I enjoy each one of you and I hope to be back soon!
God bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Busy, I know what you mean, between flower beds, cleaning out the house, oh my cabinets, doors and shutters also need painting, you are not alone. I love how you used the doors along your garden path, really neat and interesting idea. Love your flowers, your clematis is really blooming, mine is about done, bloomed in late march and april. Have fun being busy, beats nothing to do, well maybe. LOL. Vicky
ReplyDeleteGardens are looking great.Good for Kyle getting through high school is a big step.Always saying a little prayer for you sis.Got you covered.Hugs!~Amy
ReplyDeleteRenee
ReplyDeletethe beds look beautiful~ of course love the peonies~ stepping rocks~ doors~ oh, what a pretty bed!!!MMM I can smell peonies!!!
The clematis is so big & pretty~
Wonderful job!!!
smiles
Teresa
Renee, What you need is a glass of wine GF!!! It all works out! Love the pictures and the door in the flower bed... Mine are a mess need so much TLC... just don't know if they will get it...Not going to sweat it... having about 75-80 people here in 2 weeks for the college graduations for both boys... that oh my!
ReplyDeleteAHH... a glass of wine, makes everything look not so bad! LOL! OLM
Your garden/yard is looking gorgeous Renee....That clematis is wonderful - never had luck with mine....And I love that door! How on earth do you have it stabilized so it doesn't get blown down??? I have trouble keeping the doors attached to our house! Great for Kyle....Hope you can put together a special celebration for his special time. Stay cool sweetie! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteYour flower beds are looking good!
ReplyDeleteI love it when everything starts to bloom.
Don't over due it ~ it's to hot!
Prim Blessings
Robin
Hi Renee, your flowers look beautiful!! Please come to my house.8-) I love how you used the old doors!! Congrats to your son!! Before you can blink he will be 41 like my oldest son, time flies doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!!
Hugs,
Lorna
Your flowers are so pretty and I love the door. Hope the next part of Kyles journey brings a lot of happiness to all of you.
ReplyDeletebetty