Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cleaning house! Yardsale, best offers take it!








I have decided I don't really know what to do here~ so I am leaving it up to you. The best offer takes it. I am open, really, I realize everyone is on budgets, I had to re-group a bit. I should know better than to do something in the midst of a meltdown moment. I am sure all of have them now and then. I have more that I have to download. I am doing this as I can. I'd like to get a little something~peace of mind for one, but seriously, we are trying to save up to get our son a car. Nothing fancy, just something to get him around. So it's for a good cause!
I will accept money orders and or paypal. I will try and get the best shipping I can.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sweetie - don't go having a meltdown (yes, we all have them....but I don't want you having one over this!!) You'll get it managed and under control and feel "lighter" and more forward-moving....trust me....sometimes it just takes time - and faith. Have you thought about/tried Ebay - or even Craig's List? I know Ebay fees are outrageous - but, hey, the buyer pays shipping and you never know what sparks interest. I think maybe you just need to take a long, deep, breath and take some good photos (it's sorta hard to see what all you have girl!!) and go from there.....Saying a little blessing for you friend....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pineapple bowls and the tin platter are both SOLD!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete