Does anyone else have this issue? It uploads them, but wont' add them to my post. I am confused to say the least.
Sorry you're having trouble, Renee! Glad you got the angel and that you like her!Do you load your pics in HTML form or Compose form? I do it on compose and haven't had any problems. Blogger can be a booger sometimes though!Have a great day, girl!Tammy
Renee I just post them from my computer and haven't had any trouble. Hope you get it fixed.
I STILL cannot figure it out, I generally upload through my computer, and for some reason, it's uploading, but it won't add them to the post. I don't know what to make of this, and I will have to wait and ask my husband about it.
Does anyone else have this issue? It uploads them, but wont' add them to my post. I am confused to say the least.
ReplyDeleteSorry you're having trouble, Renee! Glad you got the angel and that you like her!
ReplyDeleteDo you load your pics in HTML form or Compose form? I do it on compose and haven't had any problems. Blogger can be a booger sometimes though!
Have a great day, girl!
Tammy
Renee I just post them from my computer and haven't had any trouble. Hope you get it fixed.
ReplyDeleteI STILL cannot figure it out, I generally upload through my computer, and for some reason, it's uploading, but it won't add them to the post. I don't know what to make of this, and I will have to wait and ask my husband about it.
ReplyDelete