Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Garden on Sunday.













Happy Sunday! Happy Fathers' Day! I am thrilled to have a day off tomorrow, it has been a long work week for me. I am ready for a day off!
I didn't cook anything today, I had Reeses Puffs Cereal for my supper! Yep! I was tired, I had to work, so this gal was plum tired!
Well, been busy, going through stuff, still going through stuff. Tomorrow, I hope to take a load to the Goodwill. Mostly clothing and stuff of that nature.
I appreciate the sales on my Pack-Rat sales! Thank you kindly! I will be posting more too.
I just NEEDED to get out in my gardens today, EVEN though the sky was looking somewhat questionable, I felt like I hadn't been out there in a long while. Truth is, it has been about 4-5 days. To me, that is a long stretch. I don't want to miss anything!
I thought I would share some things that are coming into bloom. Some things are way early.The Mexican Prairie coneflowers, and the Helianthus, are WAY early. They don't usually start blooming until the middle to end of July. My White Speedwell are starting to bud, they are fun, and so are the day lilies! Look at all those Balloon flowers? They have just went nutso! I am hoping my friends~ two of my garden pals will be stopping by to get some. Most likely, it won't be this week. It is looking like rain all week long.
I may have to replant some of my beans, it looks like some of them haven't done anything! I will take pictures soon. We did buy some fencing~ here is the story there. I had chicken wire and those green, metal stakes, ok, I was fine with it, it worked for me. My husband on the other hand, he didn't like it. Just how much he didn't like it, he ripped it all out! Well, I had NO FENCING for the past year and a half! I wasn't happy! I was going to build my own, he wasn't happy about that either, "It will just rot out" Blah and blah.
He insists, next year, we will get composite fencing for it. He is very detailed. Sometimes, it doesn't bode well for me.
I thought I would share some pictures of my flowers.
Please enjoy them. I will be back with more stuff later.
Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Renee, found your prim blog and enjoyed it very much. Beautiful gardens you have ,love them. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee, Delightful! I can't even get weeds pulled ugh...with this back, though I cheated and did pull some for about 15 minutes, which means 2 weeds were pulled! LOL!!! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, i have been wondering about you with all the flooding. Is is close? You have a beautiful garden. Enjoy the week end.

    ReplyDelete