Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pack-rat sale!














Hey there everyone! I hope that you all are doing well. I am trying really hard to work on things at our home, so with that, I am going through more things. Now, some of these things are from my excursions to the thrift stores, some are things I have made, and some may be from my shop, when I had one.
I hope that you will find these prices fair, and I will accept pay pal or a money order. I may add more as time goes on, it will take time for me to get through more things.
The jar light is a reproduction, I am asking 5.00 plus shipping.
The pictures are a 5x7 size and are by David Hardin a folk artist, I am asking 9.00 plus shipping for the pair.
"Eva Gardener" one of my creations, she is a fun gal for summer, asking 15.00 plus shipping for her.
Extreme Folk Pumpkin gal, one of my all time favs, 18.00 plus shipping
Snowman mitten hanger~ 3.00 plus shipping
Cat candle~ 3.00 plus shipping
Candy cane ornies~these are real hand blown glass, have mica flakes~10 total, asking 1.00 each.
Pillow~ 15.00
Andy doll~ my design, big dude, very primitive, 18.00
candle sconces~ asking 3.00 for the pair, you can prim how you like.
Harvest Annie, my design, 18.00
Please let me know if you are interested in anything, and I am willing to combine shipping on things, just give me some time to get it together.
Thanks for looking. I will be back later with another post, hopefully by Friday  perhaps.

4 comments:

  1. The following items are SOLD!
    The jar lamp, the crow shade, and all the Raggedy dolls. Thanks so much!
    I forgot to add the price for the Crow plate! It is a 10" plate I believe, but I am going to ask 3.00 for it, and I do have 4 of them total.
    I will be doing more as time goes by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....you sold fast!
    Wonderful items and great prices.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crow lamp shade IS available. The person changed their mind about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snowman mitten~ SOLD!
    Crow plate~ SOLD! 3 left.

    ReplyDelete