Saturday, June 30, 2012
Pack Rat Sale
Good morning! I thought while I had a free moment, I would take the time to list a few things.
I am still going through things, and, for those of you that have purchased from me, THANK YOU!
I appreciate it, and I am glad to see things getting enjoyed by others.
Up for your consideration~ now, if you want exact measurements, I will oblige.
The Needlepunch star runner~ this is looooooong! It is by Spinning Wheel~ new. $6.00
The set of mini village~good for small display area~ asking 2..00
The paper mache angel box~ this is made by me, OOAK, VERY primitive. The lid does NOT come off.
Asking 16.00 for this.
The sampler saying~ one of my personal favorites! I have just this one to offer. Asking 5.00
Panda Bear~ Primitives by Kathy. Asking 8.00
Sheep~ made of resin I think. Primitives by Kathy. Asking 4.00
Please allow for travel fare. Thanks for looking, and I accept paypal and M/O
I have gotten most of my veggies all planted now. Re-planted more green beans, snap peas. I am excited to see what comes along.
We are going to work more on the yard my next weekend off. My husband has been busy helping to repair some things that have been damaged from the flooding and just from wear and tear at our family cabin.
I still do not know if I will get my times off that I have requested, but I am hopeful. I will be speaking with my manager about it soon.
Brandon and I had an outing to the zoo recently, I have mixed feelings about zoos, but it was a nice time we had together, and I will post more about that later on. Some of you, have known about it, but for those of you that don't, it will be something for me to post on.
There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to do everything! I have been inspired by so many talented friends out here, I want to finish some more things, and have stopped and started.
So much needs to come off my list! I need to force myself to just get it done! Things like digging out all the frames I have purchased from thrifts, so I can get them ALL done, so I can FINALLY hang some of my family photos! Things like, get my hiney busy and just get that bathroom done already! Even my son is like Mom, when? I know...
I also want to share some more things happening in my gardens. Soon. Just take a breath, that is what I have to do. Working full time and juggling all this isn't easy I find. The older I am getting, the harder it seems to become.
Still, I am thankful.
I hope this finds you all enjoying your weekend. I will be working, and have to head out very soon, so I hope to be back and share some more.
God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment