Thursday, June 14, 2012
Pack-rat Sale Day 2.
Good morning everyone! It's a rainy morning here at my house, but I am very thankful to be getting rain, hopefully it will help my veggies grow that I have planted!
I apologize for these being sideways, I did correct them beforehand, but it seems to have a mind of it's own.
This is day 2 of my Pack-rat sale! If you see something interesting, let me know.
These are all brand new items, unless I tell you otherwise. Some are made by me.
I will accept paypal or a money order.
The Warren Kimble pictures~ these are the only items that are not new, I got these thrifting, and never got to them, but they are in very good condition. They originally cost 20.00 each new! They are around a 5x7 size I think. I would ask $3.00 for each one, plus shipping.
The bunny~ I made this last year. One of a kind, no pattern. $14.00
Star mat~ this is 18x18, tea stained, and can be hung as well. Made by Choices. Brand new~ asking $15.00 for this.
Crow and 1800 tea towel, these are fairly good sized, made by The Spinning Wheel, brand new. asking 9.00 for the set.
Seasons Greetings Pillow~ by Honey and Me, new. Asking 7.00 for each of these.
Happy Holidays Pillow
Colonial Quill~ by The Spinning Wheel~ this is new~ asking 15.00 for this. It spins!
Jack Frost~ a hanger~very primitive. I used German, crushed glass to spell his name on his hat. He has an old nail for his nose.Asking 10.00 for him.
Mammy~ she's VERY primitive. Has a vintage kitchen utensil and an old sugar sack for her apron. Shes' a half-doll, but a good size. Good for mammy lovers. Asking 12.00 for her. I know she's scary looking.
Pumpkin Pillows~ there are three total~ all new by Honey and Me. A good little size, asking 4.00 for each one.
Bittersweet garland~ this is very good quality! It is around 4 feet long, new, never been used. Very Heavy duty. Asking 14.00 for this one.
Sam and his Crow~ a doll made by me, not my design though, he is the only one I have left. Paper mache used for his nose and mouth. Nice for fall. He also has a real wool hat. Asking 20.00 for him
Priscilla~ she's my design, a half doll with sheeps' wool for her hair. Asking 10.00 for her.
"Sampler" garland~ this garland has different components, it has little resin pieces that represent sheep, crows, baskets, and pears, pineapple. I have two that I can see at the moment. They are about three feet long, the colors are primitive. New, not used. Asking 12.00 for these.
Mothers of little boys~ this is not new. I had this years back, when my boys were smaller. Those were the days! This came from the Country House. Asking 3.00 for it.
I have more yet to come! I am trying to be very fair with my pricing. I promise, I will try my best to get the easiest rate for the shipping.
It will feel good to see this go to people who can appreciate them. My house is just plum full! I have to be nice and give my hubby SOME of his garage back!
He has threatened to stop helping me with projects until I comply more! I am not one for rushing through things, but I am trying to get with it more.
I enjoyed my vacation, got a lot of planting done, just not enough time to do all the things you want to do!
It does seem like there just is not enough hours in the day! I know all the pressures of daily grind can be wearing, so I am trying to make things somewhat easier on myself by delegating more to my family. It may not be the way I would do it, but I try to be supportive and accept any help I am given!
I hope that you all are having a great day today. I have to work the next 4 days in a row. It will be a long stretch. Thank you all for stopping by. God bless
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The bittersweet garland~ SOLD!
ReplyDeleteThe barn pictures, SOLD!
Thank you! I'll be back with more.
The Star mat is SOLD!
ReplyDeleteOne of the Halloween pillows~ SOLD! 2 left.
ReplyDeleteSampler garland~ SOLD! 1 left.
The two Holiday pillows~ SOLD!
Thanks so much!