Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Real Quick, a few finds! I am supposed to be packing stuff!
Good afternoon everyone! I hope that you are all having a good week so far. I have been busy~ just working and trying to go through things still, but this all takes time and I think I put more pressure on myself to get things done. I just need to do what I can and go from there. Anyhow~ today I had to do a few things. Get some stuff mailed out. I decided~ well~ let me rephrase this~ I had that "Urge" pushing me to go to the thrift place today. When this happens, it's usually something really great! These were my finds, all good ones, don't you think? This pine shelf was only 4.99! I could leave it, but I don't know for sure yet I may paint it too. I don't know exactly where I will put it, but it will either be in one of three places. Hallway along with the family photo wall~ my bedroom or my craft room.
I also scored some clothing for all three of the men in my life! It was a decent day, and I also got my hubby a new pair of shoes, he really needed them! I bought them from Kohls' though, had 10.00 off coupon.
I also realized that I am a day ahead of myself! I am either behind or ahead! I rarely know what the ACTUAL day is! My job makes it difficult to discern this anymore. I will be enjoying some rest and relax at our cabin this coming weekend. I haven't been there in about three or four years now. It is near Duluth somewhat, it's peaceful there, only three places on the whole lake. It will be a reunion of sorts, every year my hubbys' mother has her remaining family up for a weekend. The kids fish and ride dirtbikes, the grownups, talk and play games and eat. I will feel naked without my computer, but it will be nice to get away. I think we are planning a trip into town to check out some of the thrifts as well. It's just fun to hunt! Although, it would be nice if I knew what I was doing half the time! LOL!
I will also bring something to occupy myself. I am trying to get packed and ready to go when I get home from work on Friday. I was thinking it was already Thursday!
I hope everyone has a great rest of the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have fun at the cabin sweetie! You need the break.Hugs!~Amy
ReplyDeleteBetter to be a day ahead than a day behind, like I usually am! Have a great weekend and I like your finds!
ReplyDeleteFun finds....Hope you enjoy your away time...sounds like you deserve it!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteWonderful finds Renee!
ReplyDeleteI'm like'n the pine shelf
Have lots of fun at the cabin ~ it will be nice for you to take a break.
Prim Blessings
Robin
Great finds!...Have a great, relaxing time at the cabin by the lake. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHave a good time at the cabin. It sounds nice!
ReplyDeleteI liked hearing about your favorite things. Thank you for leaving a comment!
God bless you!
Joy
awesome finds Renee, you are good at finding wonderful goodies. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lecia