Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A small tweak.

I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I am~ for the most part. I just seem to drag more things out, and still trying to figure out what to do with some of them! LOL! I am making more progress in the garage. I mean, you can actually somewhat walk around. It's not perfect, but holy toledo, there is a lot of stuff in there!
I posted a few more things on the selling blog~ so feel free to take a peek. And~ I am open to trades or best offers. I don't mean to sound desperate here, at least I hope I don't. I just want to feel like I am making some progress here. I know I will never win a prize for best organized, but I long for SOME!
Anyhow~ onto another subject. I am currently in the planning stages for starting the finish on one of three bathrooms. I am looking forward to this because none of our bathrooms are even really decorated, and I do have some pieces set aside with them in mind, so I figure it's time to get started on this.
I am 25% completed with another small project~ all I will say is it will be a unique holder. Leave you to guess a bit.
I am also working on a tin can challenge on a great forum I am on~ The Primitive Pantry. I must say, I find this a tad challenging as I have never used a tin can in my crafting before. I know what I want to do. I just have to figure out one part of it before I can continue.
I notice I am slowly gathering followers, I would like to do something special when I reach 100 followers, not sure yet what it will be, but I certainly appreciate all the friends I have/am making.
Oh~ Amy over at Bumblebee Lane is doing ANOTHER wonderful swap~ A doll swap! Yippee~ I can't wait for that one! I was planning to take a breather, but I was like I can't miss out on this! LOL! So ~ please head over and join in the fun~ tomorrow is the deadline for that I think.
It's hard to know where to go next! I have started to drag a wee bit of fall things out already, I hope I can come up with a few choice displays. First I need to focus on getting the daily stuff done!
Thanks for visiting me, I certainly enjoy everyone!
God bless!


6 comments:

  1. Things are coming along for you Renee! Me too I suppose. Just think ... one of these days we might actually be able to sit back & relax. Okay, maybe that will be in heaven but "one day" ... lol! Thanks for posting the swap info over at Amy's! I was able to find her & asked (begged) her to let me join in the Kindred Spirit Doll Swap. I told her you would be happy to give me a glowing reference. That's true, right??? Lol! Have a great day! Blessings, Shirlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of you Renee, I am overwhelmed with my clutter, so I do nothing. I admire you.
    Your home is lovely!!! I can't wait to see your bathrooms when you decorate. Have a great day my prim friend. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crib and chair look nice like that.My clutter tends to get stuffed and hidden.You don't see much of it when your a vistor but if I took you to the loft or my computer room you would think Hoarder..smile..Really it's mostly selling stuff but I do hold on to some things for "someday" I might need it.Glad your chipping away at it.Hard for all of us to stay focused always so many things need done.I say get what you can done,it'll all be waiting after a break.Thanks for letting people know about the swap.Hugs!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you arranged the crib and hung the highchair! NICE! My favorite are the old china head dolls in the make-do chair. Just lovely! Would love to see a close-up of those precious dolls.
    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you're keeping at things and making progress...I know the feeling of being able to "putz" all day and it looks like absolutely nothing was accomplished. But then I have to remind myself that all this stuff got here this way "gradually" and "unnoticeably" as well. Like how you ended up displaying the chair and crib...see...sometimes time is all you need!! Happy Wednesday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Renee,
    I like the doll crib in the pic. I looked at a couple at the flea markets but they are expensive.
    My craft room is a cluttered mess ~ my husband says I'm going to be featured on Hoarders. LOL
    Glad to hear your trying to tackle yours ~ I don't know where to start!
    I just signed up for the doll swap.
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete