Friday, August 10, 2012

Let's have a primitive swap!
























Good morning! I hope today finds you well! I have been busy! I am sorry that some of my photos aren't turned properly, but they were when I did them.
I was having a brain storm~ I know~ scary! LOL! Well, talking with Raggedy Angie as well.
I am happy to sell, but also happy to swap! I know, finances for many of us can be tight.  Believe me, there are SO many talented ladies out here, I would buy from everyone if I could. I have to pick and choose.
These are all things that I have had just sitting around in my home. I have lots of things, but sometimes, it is just TOO much! I am really trying to pare it down, I will most likely never be perfect here, because it is VERY hard to explain how my brain works! LOL! Even I don't always want to be in there!  It literally, never stops!
I will list some things that I am looking for. If you have questions, please post them here or on facebook. I am having some difficulty at the moment with my e-mail. My husband will be looking into this matter. I basically have not been able to access my e-mail because they want my phone number. WHY? They don't need it.
This is just a sample of what I have. The long, green basket, well, there is actually a companion to him, that matches, I have to get to it in my garage. This is all great stuff, I just don't "LOVE" it. I know we aren't to covet things to start with, and I really try not to, but these are things that they are nice, but I have no place for them in my home.
So, I guess the rules would be.
You have to be a blogger, and be a follower of mine. I have to know ya! LOL!
You would pay the shipping costs for your stuff. I will do my best to get the best rate I can.
The other party~ myself would pay the cost for the things I liked to be shipped.
We would post to thank the person and hopefully have a display put together.
I would hate to just donate this stuff, it's good stuff, at least, I think it is. It is meant to be fun and a good way for us to get something new for our homes.
I hope this is clear and makes sense to everyone.
Things I am currently looking for:
~Woolen hearts~ primitive looking
~Teddy Bears~ the prim looking ones.
Stitcheries~ like the cross stitch~ still haven't mastered this craft.
~ extreme primitive dolls
~tin graters~ like the square ones or the round ones.
~bonnets
~spools or bobbins
~old looking brushes or whisk brooms
Hopefully, we can have some fun with this, and I also make a lot of things myself as well.
So, I look forward to hearing from you all, and  let's have some fun!
God bless.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Renee,

    How many candle rings do you have? Are there crows on them? Can't tell from the photo. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck Renee. All I would have to swap is dog hair. (((sigh))))
    Hope ou get lots of takers. You have some neat things

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's alright~ the candle rings, the sheep runner and mats, and the shelf sitter are all spoken for. Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Renee, great things you have here! I love the long green basket (& it's companion when you dig it out), the fall quilt hanger, mustard tray, star plate, and old scales. I have various style bonnets, spools, graters, & whisk brooms for swapping if interested. (Plus many other items.) Let me know, hugs Libs PS- I like the two green stars too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Consider them yours. The Quilted mat is already spoken for also. I am just happy to see them go to places they will be more appreciated than just sitting in a box!
    We can work something out. Now, I have to get some boxes home!

    ReplyDelete