Sunday, August 19, 2012

Anyone want to swap?





I know, three in one day!  I have to do things as I can. Still going through things in my quest to keep only what I truly like.
The chicken with the blue base, this is solid wood, I believe it is handmade, it is very nice piece. Kind of hard to see it, but I have to get a ladder out to reach up there.
The chicken with the cart of eggs, it has straw in back. It is a decent sized piece, actually, two pieces.
Wooden birdhouse towel holder. It has a green folk art type heart.
The folk pumpkin doll I made her, she is very prim for fall.
The swan is real wood. There is also another one, I have yet to run across the companion. Anyhow, let me know if there is anything you are interested in.
I just ask again that you pay the shipping~ I am looking for bonnets ~ browns, reds, blues. Bobbins, or spools, primitive teddy bears, woolen type hearts, stitcheries. Maybe we can work something out. These items are all in very good condition.
Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Renee, oh I love the Folk Pumpkin doll, so sweet, but not to sure I have something to swap with you. Shall see what I can find. Thanks Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee,

    I like the swan.....I'll have to look around and see what I have....probably only a stitchery with the huge bag that I have that need to be tea stained and framed. What type of stitchery do you have in mind? :)

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The swan and the pumpkin gal are both spoken for. Thank you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee I love the chicken w/ cart of eggs and would be interested in the other swan if you can find it and it's not spoken for?
    Hugs Libs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Libby.
    Once I locate that swan, it's yours! LOL! Consider them yours.
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete