Sunday, November 14, 2010

Winter has arrived in Minnesota!


Good morning! Well, winter arrived with a BANG here in Minnesota! I honestly don't know why people were so suprised! LOL! It IS Minnesota we're talking about! Anything can happen here! We officially got 10" of very heavy snow, it managed to break power lines~ one at my bosses home, painting with no light is no fun! I guess a few people even managed to injure themselves by sticking their hand in their snowblowers! WOW! Really~ I just don't understand people sometimes!
My kids rarely get snowdays, we have some of the best snow removal in the nation. It has to be really bad for them to close the schools down. The kids wish they had snow days!
I guess this would put you in the holiday spirit ! So for all you snow lovers~ here's a few pictures from our yard, taken indoors.
There is something cleansing about winter~ I only wish that it didn't last so long. I don't mind the snow, it's the bitter cold I don't like.
I am so thankful for my husband, he was so sweet and had a nice hot pot of coffee brewing for me when I got home!
I had a change of plans with one of my cabinets~due to SOMEONE broke it! Hmm... there's apparently a NOT ME ghost around here! LOL! No one is fessing up to it! Hubby actually came up with a great idea, so I am alright now! Sniff~ Sniff!
I am hoping to share some more, but it just seems slow going for me right now. We shall see how far I get today.
Stay toasty! Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! It excites me to see snow, but 10', I don't know. I did see on the news where Mn, Washington St, and Mi were the highest percentage states to have a white Christmas! You can send me some in a jar! Enjoy your coffee
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snow! If I can stay indoors and snuggle with a blanket and a warm cuppa.We had a good bit here in PA last year would love to have a white christmas.Harvest Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jar would be awfully heavy! LOL! My son went out and made snow angels in the front yard, and of course he loves to eat the snow!
    I enjoyed plenty of hot cuppas this weekend! I started making some prim ornies for a swap we're doing on one of the forums, and I have gotten them all clipped and turned so far.
    That's all I'll say on that!
    I am also excited to have an outing this week already with Brenda from APP! She lives not far from me, and I have been a VERY good girl! I haven't spent a dime on anything lately, waiting for this outing!
    I am hoping to get a few pictures to share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brrrrr. That looks cold! But so pretty!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete