Saturday, July 23, 2011
I have been a bad girl!
Look at all these goodies! And this isn't everything~ just a few other things that are soaking right now~ a few old insulators! Well, I have been cleaning today, couldn't work in the garage it stormed awful this morning, and well, I started to clean and think and clean some more, and laundry. You get the drift~ well, I was looking for a little excitement in my life, and thought I'd head over to my favorite place around here. I found out they are moving~right near my work! LOL! So~ everything but the crocks and the wagon thingy was half price!
I almost felt guilty~ I was SO giddy! LOL! Look at the beautiful baskets, I LOVE them! I think a few are handmade, it's hard to know for certain, any basket experts out there? I am not a fan of the pink flower~ ok~ it's alright, but it doesn't get me excited the way red seems to, so it's getting a make-over and heading straight for my potting shed!
The neat find was ALL of them, but the little childs' wagon thingy~ I don't really know what it is, but I know it had to come home with me and I also know that I do NOT, I repeat, I do NOT know where I am putting it! I am currently arranging the homestead, I moved the settee in my bedroom, which looks great, but my bed isn't made~ my hubby had to work and just got up and he and youngest son went to cabin. The Church pew is in the living room, and I am moving the table around to see if I like it there or not.
I MUST be crazy for bringing it home~ but I knew I would be SOOO sorry if I didn't!
I am trying to work on some displays, we shall see how far I get. I am enjoying some coffee and good smelling candle right now.
Have a great weekend!
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I actually don't mind being 40~ 25 was the tough one for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you're having fun Renee....good for you! You deserve it! Not every day a gal turns 40!! Love your new crocks and "wagon thingy"....almost looks like a wheelchair to me! Enjoy "tweaking!" Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you got to get out and have some fun, you deserve it especially to celebrate your birthday!!! What awesome finds, I love everything!!! Have a great eve. Hugs, Lecia
ReplyDeleteGreat goodies Renee! I wouldn't have been able to pass them by either : ) Blessings, Shirlee
ReplyDeleteYour wagon thingy reminds me of a child's wheelchair. LOL. You did good Renee!!!! Welcome to the " Iknow I'll regret it if I don't buy it club."
ReplyDeleteP.S. I LOVE your wood floors!!!!
Wow what awesome finds you got there. Love all the baskets! I thought the childs thing was some kind of wheelchair too. Can't wait to see what you do with it!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Hey Renee, I love your home and garden/yard..you have been working hard..love the "door" arbor..love that wagon thingy too..would look great this fall on your porch with pumpkins etc in it..have a wonderful sunday..I am your newest follower...I know finally.:)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Sis! I know I'm so behind on blogs and commenting.Not sure about the cart looks sort of like a rick shaw or pull buggy.I doubt they would make a wheel chair like that.Looks like you got some wonderful goodies.You're careful most of the time so it's ok to splurge if you love it.Hugs!~Amy
ReplyDelete