Thursday, July 21, 2011

My bonnet~and random thoughts


I am sorry I haven't blogged, this heat is killing me and I think just my life is too busy sometimes. I always seem to have a lot happening, but lately, it seems like I have much more, I think I have a lot of stress at my job, which won't change, sometimes you get tired of doing everyone elses' stuff for them all the time. I am at that point, it won't change, and I have asked to transfer out of my dept, so we will see.
I need a break, but I am trying to save my time, we will get busy, and I have work wear, which is Carhartt and Dickie, plus more. Well, its' VERY heavy~ have you lifted them? Try doing it about 200 times a day!
Anyhow~ I wanted to share a picture of my BEAUTIFUL bonnet from Lecia! She is a VERY talented seamstress! It is just beautiful, and I wish I had boatloads of money to buy something from everyone! I also wish I had the energy to do SOMETHING more with what I have! I don't know~ seems to be my pattern of late.
I am not making a big deal~ tomorrow I hit a milestone~ I turn the big 40. I was thinking of doing something like offering 10% off my selling blog items. I  REALLY need to move this stuff out! I will try and get the best rates I can here, but I need more control or something here. It is hard to describe what I am feeling inside.
I am also always up for barters and trades. I will think more on this and list some things I am looking for later. I have to work, and yes, I work tomorrow too, at least I get out early, and my hubby is taking our youngest to the cabin for the weekend, so it's me and the oldest~ so we are having a date on Saturday, try to do this with him every so often. If it's not TOO hot, I want to work in the garage more. I want, I need~ that's all I feel like comes out of my mouth lately.
I am also not a fan of this humidity! We have been breaking records here in Minnesota once again. I am ready for cooler times~ how about 75? I can handle that. I have been deep watering the trees to keep them happy, babying my newly planted items. Working on swap stuff for my pal lilraggedyangie! Just wish there was more of ME to go around!
So, hop on over to the selling blog and if you see something you like, shoot me a shout! Hope everyone is having a great week, I see some busy gals~ wish you all could come and help me! Have a great day! God bless!

7 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel! Bless your heart! Sounds like you need a vacation. The heat is horrible here in the south too, and summer is our longest season. :o( Can I say UGH?

    In spite of everything else, I hope you have a wonderful 40th birthday. Its just a number, so don't let it get you down. :o)

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday a day early!!

    Hugs~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiest of birthdays to you dear Renee!!! Bummer you have to work...but glad you get out early! Love your new bonnet from Lecia...I adore her bonnets and could have a whole boatload of them if finances and space permitted....And that kitty is awfully dang cute peeking out from that curtain...love the little white tip at the end of the tail!! I think we all have been - or are at- where you're at. Seems the older I get, the more there is to do, and the slower I get and the less gets done....I'm praying it's just a "rough patch" and will pass....Hoping yours does too. Smiles & Birthday Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to a special person!Kick up those heels, eat, laugh, and have fun.
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you!!! Make it a special day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Renee, you just have had alot on you. You need a break. Your bonnet looks great hanging on your shelf. Take care and I hope you can soon get a day to relax just for you. To prop your feet up and do nothing, maybe read a good book. Take care my prim friend, bunches of hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweetie~ That's summer for me always run,rush and get nowhere. I'm a nester and prefer fall and winter.The heat index here is 114 Yuck! We are on a outside water ban so my gardens are not fairing well.Praying for even a thunderstorm to give the earth a drink.Hugs!~Amy

    ReplyDelete