Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Where oh where did I place my Netty Too?



There she is! Right on my settle bench that I haven't done a dog gone thing with! LOL!  I just LOVE her, she's beautiful to me! I like them bald! LOL! Let me explain~ I saw on OLM blog the gals she had for sale awhile back, well, let me say, I saw the one in the back and she just spoke out to me. Well the original Netty had sold, and Marie was KIND enough to make another, hence Netty Too!
If only I had more money to spend~ there are SO, SO many talented ladies out there! I would go broke for sure! And then well I just get so irritated with myself, I just cannot seem to get it together! I have SO many things I would LIKE to utilize and I just get so overwhelmed, it is SO incredibly frustrating for me ladies, REALLY you have NO idea!
This area I am not sure of, I feel like it needs more on the walls, but it cannot be too much~ this is one of my most loved pictures~ my little Amish girl~ a gift from my mom. I also have this clock, and I realized the other day, I need to put batteries in the back! I think it's been stuck on this time for well over a year! Pathetic! LOL! Believe it or not, that was a freebie from a neighbor. She never used it. But, I feel like I need something more here, just not sure what that is!
Gotta get out today and work in the garage some more,  I wish I were closer to being done, but quite honestly all I feel is pressure and stress! I have enjoyed seeing everyones' beautiful gardens!
I did manage to get some of my stuff planted, I still have more to do. I think a few of the gals I work with are stopping by today to get some perennials, so that should help me!
I hope everyone has a great week. Thanks for stopping by to visit. Perhaps after Kyle gets the lawn mowed, I will try and take some photos.

10 comments:

  1. I really love your new doll, prim perfect. Your home is so lovely, I love your decor! Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Netty.Girl I have piles sitting around so I know where you are coming from.I'll see something laying and think did I really buy that 4 months ago and just vacumed around it.I find I sit and think for long periods about were things should go,then go do it,don't like it and put everything back how it was.LoL..Hugs!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Netty is adorable~ Hope digging up the perennials helps~ digging in the dirt seems to help me with stress~
    Enjoy your day~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Netti Too is too cute! I like your displays and have enjoyed seeing pics of your home. Maybe you just need something on the opposite side of the picture to balance out the clock? Sometimes if things feel unbalanced to me, I have to work with it until I get it right. Or I should say, right in my eyes. LOL!
    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Nettie is ADORABLE!! Now you got me wanting one!! Shame on you!!! You're too funny girl - think we all are where you're at at some point - some of us just get stuck there longer, if ya know what I mean! Love your bench too - I agree with Carolyn - think you need something on the other side (left side of the bench) on the wall for balance - no too much, tho, as you say - perhaps a narrow tin candle sconce - or a long john basket with some drieds....you get the idea!! Good luck with everything!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls! I will post to you all later on! I am on my third break of the day! LOL! I want to run away and hide! LOL! There is progress, but it's S-L-O-W! I like the basket idea! I will have to look and see if I have something I can use!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A candle sconce, with some length is exactly what you need. You are too, way too, hard on yourself. Concentrate on your wonderful strengths and forget where you have weaknesses. You, my girl are one of my favorite people!
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee ,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I dont know how we have missed each other in blog land? But no longer Im now following you and really looking forward to getting to know you and excited for this swap ! Enjoy your day, dont over do it in the garage! Hugs lil raggedy angie
    PS Love your OLM doll , she makes some prim cuties for sure and is a great friend to all

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Renee! So glad that you visited me. :o) I think a long basket will look awesome hanging with your picture & clock.

    About the dolls, oh no, I don't make them. I have done many repairs & restorations on dolls, though. I used to do it all the time, but now only do it occasionally. I am more focused on collecting right now. LOL!

    I hope you will visit me again sometime. I know I will visit you often. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Renee.... How did I miss this post??? Love Netty's new home! I have my pumpkin gal hanging on the side of my bakers cabinet, until later in August, then out she come for all to see! Right now, just me... the men in the house clueless she's there...LOL! OLM

    ReplyDelete