Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am still alive!

Good morning everyone! I am sorry I haven't posted recently, I have just been busy. It's always busy at work, but sometimes more than others, and I have been busy with my family.I did mail out my swap box today~ so Robin~ be ready girl! LOL! It's on it's way! I e-mailed Amy with the information. It has rained here so much, I feel like I am never going to get out and get any veggies happening. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice and then I have a few days in between, so I am keeping my fingers crossed! I am just trying to enjoy the weekend and get something accomplished here! I hope everything is good in blogland. I have lots of catching up to do!
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I forgot to add~ I know I need to do away with word verification, I plan to work on this hopefully tomorrow with hubby! AND~ I was so thrilled because today at Menards I got 43 flowers~ varieties of oriental lilies and Litrus for on sale for only 18.00! I also got Buttercrunch lettuce seeds for only 9 cents! I was thrilled! Couldn't help but have a little jig in my step! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee, OMG I can't believe that you got all of those flowers for $18.00. I need to go shopping with you. He He You better show pictures, can't wait to see. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renee,
    I shipped out my swap goodies to you on Thurs.
    I hope you like what I sent. Can't wait to see what you sent ~ I love surprises!
    Can't wait to see all your pictures of your flowers you got at a good price.
    Have a great weekend!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lettuce is so easy from seed and it likes the wet and cold like you've had.Hugs!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin, I sent you an e-mail!

    ReplyDelete