Saturday, May 14, 2011
What a wonderful day!
Two posts in the same day! I know how shocking that must seem! LOL! I am still trying to process all of this to be honest! I am feeling slightly overwhelmed with many emotions!
I have been trying to catch up here in between laundry, cooking and somewhat cleaning. Concerning myself about the postman picking up the food donation~ wondering should I have triple bagged it due to the weather! I am a nut case! Well~ today has indeed turned out to be a HUGE blessing! Every day is, but you know what I mean? Anyhow, the postman did come and get the food donation, and he also had a box for me. I was SO shocked! I mean I know that sounds silly, but I just wasn't thinking it would arrive yet! LOL!
I got my swap from Robin at The Primitive Hutch! I was in a swap hosted by Amy over at Bumblebee Lane! Thanks Amy for hosting! I sent Amy an e-mail, and Robin in case you didn't see my last post~ get ready girl~ yours should be there by Monday or Tuesday! Look at these wonderful items! I just started to cry~ I must be hormonal~ I am not certain~ perhaps I just feel so very blessed to have made such great friends!
Look at this doll! I am in love~ I have never had a faceless doll before, I was always somewhat scared of them~ I think because I always thought they should evoke some type of emotion in their faces, BUT Oh~ my~ goodness~ she IS lovely! If that weren't enough~ look at these beautiful coffee mugs! Chick pinkeep! Notepad~ and pen, I can use this when I am missing my mind~ which is most of the time anymore! LOL! And~ the basket and linens AND the 1803 melts! I am in HEAVEN! LOL! I just KNEW you would LOVE them! LOL! Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart! I can't wait for you to get yours!
I will say this~ when it comes, check your box carefully! You will see what I mean!
Ok~ as if that weren't enough, today I had to run to Menards~ my favorite hardware store! Shh~ I can't let my work know that though, they wouldn't be happy! LOL! They are one of our competitors.
Anyhow~ here is my flowers I got today! ALL 43 FOR $18.00! They will grow this year too! In a few years, I will have more of them, as they multiply! I have bought these many times over the years, they are wonderful and inexpensive for addicts like me! 10 of the white lilies, 25 of the Liatrus, 4, of the other two lilies!
Thank you Lord for your many blessings! Even in the tightest of times, I am blessed! I have to trust that my heavenly father will supply all my needs! I hope that all of you are having a great day! I am off to check my laundry!
Blessings~ Renee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Robin~ I sent you an e-mail!
ReplyDeleteI love the sweet prim doll.Oh and the wire basket such wonderful goodies.She really sent you some thoughtful gifts.Glad you joined in.Warm Blessings!~Amy
ReplyDeleteWonderful swap goodies!
ReplyDeleteTam
Renee, Oh my, I love all your goodies!!! I wonderful surprise on a icky day! OLm
ReplyDeleteI love all of your swap goodies. You sure were spoiled. Wonderful Swap!! Lecia
ReplyDeleteYou did get some awesome things. I got my first faceless doll in a giveaway here in blog-land.I love her. Sounds like it really perked up your day!
ReplyDelete★Linda★
Hi Renee, love your swap goodies!! The doll is adorable. Can't wait to see all of your beautiful flowers.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Sunday!!
Blessings,
Lorna
I am right there with you. Flower addict. I can not get enough. You got a great deal. What a blessing. I will be waiting to see them blooming in a future post. Wonderful swap items. Faceless dolls are just my other passion. I love making them. Yours is prim pretty. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteLara