Monday, May 2, 2011

Welcome a new blogger!

Good morning! It's still cold and crummy here, it looks like we will have one day that will be nicer, but we are unseasonably cool. If it dries out, I will get to work in my garden!
I just wanted to welcome a new blogger. She is a good friend of mine~ Shirlee Hill! Her blog is farmhouseponderings.blogspot.com. Please welcome her, she and her husband have a BEAUTIFUL home!
She is quite talented! Please go over and welcome her!
Have a good day everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Renee I tried but can't find it. Your link didn't work.
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, I didn't actually link it, but if you type in www.farmhouseponderings.blogspot.com you will find her!
    Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, Renee
    Just went over & welcomed her~ also following~Outside of her home is beautiful!!!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going over to visit her.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I try it comes up urban farmhouse ponderings and says there is no farmhouse ponderings eerrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poop, it won't bring me to it. I really wanna see it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I found it under your profile. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee I seen where you were looking for Q-pons...you need to get the magazine "all you" I got mine at Wal-mart and paid $2.49 + tax and it has $85.32 worth of coupons inside...It's a great deal and have lots of good items, I have already made my money back...and these deals come inside this mag. like this every month.
    And I know you probably check the Sunday's paper but I heard Wednesday is a good day too...guess I'll find out tomorrow! LOL!
    Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete