Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Old Lady Morgan~this one's for you !

Imagine my utter surprise when I was going through all the amazing blogs out here to come across Marie~AKA~Old Lady Morgans' blog!  Between you and me~ I think she would be a BLAST to hang out with! I'd most likely get in A WHOLE LOT of trouble! LOL!
Well, Amy my kindred sister over at Bumblebee Lane has been hosting for Misi this month. It was your inner child~ something I must be in touch with, since I have a lot of childrens' toys! LOL! Long story short, I saw Marie has the same childs' grocery cart as I do! I have NEVER seen another like this until yours! LOL! I found this years ago, and I was SO thrilled to get it! I am trying to make some new displays, but really I am making a big mess! Between the laundry and the everything else, I think my hubby will wonder what in the world I am doing! Well~ it's partly HIS fault! He's forcing me to organize the garage~ my much dreaded task. I KNOW in the long run, I'll be glad for it, but I am telling you, I am not looking forward to this! I have tried to get a head start here. I need to have a garage sale, that will be in my future.
Too many things to organize and I am not an organizer! I just don't know how to do that. It must be something one is born with~well, God skipped over me with that gift!
Hope everyone is having a great day! I only have two for my PIF challenge, so that is what I will do. Working on getting some things happening for a new swap, and hoping that my partner will like what I am coming up with. Thanks for visiting me~ this post is mainly dedicated to OLM! Hugs!

7 comments:

  1. I love that little grocery cart, and Marie is a ball of fun, I could see you two hanging out and pushing your carts around and having a blast!!! You girls are the greatest! Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen one of these carts but I like it. Blessings!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee~

    Love the little grocery cart!! Loved it when I saw it on Marie's blog. Marie is a hoot!!

    Have a good night~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. Marie would be a blast to hang with! You two could really stir things up!
    ★Linda★
    Have you considered doing away with word verification?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute Renee. Just bite the bullet and do it! Make a list. Maybe visually seeing what you have accomplished in writing will help. Half the job is getting into it! Keep us posted on your progress
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Renee, love the the little cart!! OLM is a character isn't she, I agree she would be fun to hang out with. Love her stories of life!!
    I am very good at organizing but if you could see my craft room you would not believe that statement.8-) I love the PIF thing but with all going on in my life right now I knew it would stress me to think I had to do something. Take care and have a great day!! Good luck on the garage!!
    Hugs,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  7. YIPPEEE!!! RENEE!!! I think I fixed it???LOL!!! had to go delete the cookies and history crap, reboot, and there you have it, WHAT A PAIN!!!
    No fair you have the chair in your cart! Don't you just love it though??? have figured out just yet what I am going to keep in it Have a great day my prim friend! Yes, we could find "trouble" LOL!!! OLM

    ReplyDelete