Good morning ladies! I have been hearing about this Pay it Forward challenge off and on. I joined in over at Tammy from A Primitive Place. The idea is you do something to cheer up someone else. You don't say when it will happen, you just do it! It can be handmade, or store bought, just think about the persons' likes and let your heart be your guide so to speak!
I will send out something to the first five people that sign up. Please e-mail your full information~ name, address, blog and so on. This is meant to be fun, and please pay it forward. You don't have to send your items, all right away, just do it over the next few months. I know what it's like to be on a budget everyone.
So DON'T sign up unless you plan to participate. Also, you must be a follower of my blog, you must have an active blog of your own, and lets just have some fun blessing one another! I hope I got all this right, I may have to double check!
Have a great day!
Hi sweetie! I'm doing this too.I would love to sign up for yours.I think you have my info but if you need anything let me know.This is new for me I normally do RAK's but I figured I'd give it a try..Hugs!~Amy
ReplyDeleteWell this looks like fun! I'm not quite understanding how it works (haven't even started the diet yet & already experiencing sugar deprivation). I took a look at Tammy's blog & her posting says you need to post this invitation on your own blog as well. Does that apply here too?
ReplyDeleteI think if you sign up, then you are also required to do the same on your blog for 5 more people. Is this correct? That was how I understood it.
ReplyDelete